Issue with the front suspension

Hello I have 6,370 miles on a GMC 2016 2500HD gas 6.0L 4X4 truck and when I bought the truck I notice I had a alignment issue. I did had the dealership to fix the problems and a steering lose problems.
They have fix the steering issue. But they didn't fix my alignment I had to go in and try to fix it myself. But I found out it was my
suspension the whole time too. I notice the driver side is 1 inch lower then the passenger side.  And the passenger side Is a 1 inch taller from the wheel. So it leaning over by looking at the truck
So sometime when I was driving around I even hear a popping sound from the floorboard from making a full right turn when I hit a bump real hard or going into a bumpy drive way or pulling in to from a right hard trun from 4 way intersection or some residential from a dip it make a sound.
When I went to the dealer ship the guy told me that is normal and can't even find any issue. Talk about lazy boring, argument oxy moron Name John thinking I was born yesterday. He wouldn't look at me in the eyes and to tell me or ask me anything. I hate that. He doesn't want to work with me and I hate talking to people that work at front the desk. Yeah right. Very odd for a guy to be telling me that.. The truck does leaning over to the left and make popping sound when hitting a bump making a full right turn.
I did try to do some left turns real hard from hitting a bump I hear nothing from that side it took a bump like a champ.

Can anyone help me how to fix this issue? Do I need a 2 inch lift? It doesn't feel right how can I fix this issue? Do I need a new kit? New arms? or maybe the manufactured put the wrong lift on the left side? 
It bugging me bad I just bought the truck and I already feel like I got a pieces of junk and got me frustrated. Like here we go again I have to deal with a junk for the rest of my life. So anyway can someone help me out? Any help will be much appreciated. 

Edited by TexasMidnight

It is normal for the left side to lean down more then the right side. 

Crank the torsion bars till it levels the truck and see if it fixed the problem. All you need is a 21mm socket, just turn the bolt in till you are happy and drive it, cost nothing.

• 10 months later...

Thanks for the information but I got it fix at another dealership took me 5 dealership to really get it to fix it. But it also is off by 1/16 of a inch with or without gas. It barely moves on a 36 gal tank by an 1/16. These trucks are 2500HD and can handle a lot more weights than the 1500.

But it was way off.
The adjustment for the heights were out of place. The left side was off by 1 and half inch off when I bought the truck and nearly a half inch in the back end on the driver side.
The driver side were set for 2 wheel stock non 4x4 for the height adjustments.
There are 3 adjustments inducing the alignment adjustments. 
One of the dealership did move the front end up by half of a inch disappointing and some very stupid people out there and that is not complete balanced :uhoh: and not even rotated the tire talk about lazy for all 10 hour works. And plus they did fix the clutch when my AC unit went out after 3,000 miles on it and didn't test for leaks and replace the the valve pressure sensor. And the AC compressor is also weak as well as my ac unit was going out.
So later on in the future I am going to enlarge that AC unit on this 2500HD truck.
Anyway went to the other dealership and beg them to fix it but they fixes Chevy and it a Chevy dealership. so they went in and fix it told me they was off by 1 inch and sure enough they fix the entire truck adjustment. It was taller by half of a inch than before when having the truck.
Now they are all balanced but off by 1/16 on both side back and front. I nearly went out of gas to ensure it not the gas.
So when added full thank of gas i increased to another 1/16 of an inch and the front barely goes in between that 1/16 of a inch. Very ridiculous.
There are so many trucks out on the dealerships parking lots there that are not well adjusted. Some are 40 inch in the front some are 39 and the 2 wheel drives are 39 to 38. Other are 41 to 43 inches it doesn't even matter what model it was. From Z71 to Z71Offroad to High Country to SLE to SLT and LT and LE and some Texas editions that I have looked at and some All Terrain my fav as it a 8 speed to Denali. Other are tilted to the side to the left others are right too. Talk about Insane watch out what you buy out there. Some are well balanced and leveled. Others are leveled from front to back. Other I found sometime are off by 1/16 and other half inches and and found 1 that was off by 1 inch on the front and back end was leveled. Some are just back end was off and some are like mine the driver side is off.