Hello all

Not new to the form but I don't post much. But I do have a question on my 2004 sierra GMC 4.3 base model no power opts. My son has the same year make and model truck but his is full power opts. The motor blow in his and he's going to part it out but told me if I wanted power locks windows and mirrors that I could take the whole door and switch them with mine. To me that sounds cool but will it work like that? Do I need the fuse box  from his truck or does mine have it but just not in use because I don't have those opts. Any help would be nice. Thank you

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎11‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 10:19 AM, xsierrax said:

Hello all

Not new to the form but I don't post much. But I do have a question on my 2004 sierra GMC 4.3 base model no power opts. My son has the same year make and model truck but his is full power opts. The motor blow in his and he's going to part it out but told me if I wanted power locks windows and mirrors that I could take the whole door and switch them with mine. To me that sounds cool but will it work like that? Do I need the fuse box  from his truck or does mine have it but just not in use because I don't have those opts. Any help would be nice. Thank you

pretty sure you wont have any of the wiring harnesses that the other truck does so just swapping the doors wont get you anywhere

Archived