BrandonPrasad's 2017 GMC Sierra 1500

Brandon Prasad

So here is my build, I have a 2017 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE Z71 Crew Cab Elevation Edition Summit White 5.3 L Flex, purchased on March of 2017, I didn't know what I really wanted to do with it so I started out with a 2.5" Levelling Kit, changed out the stock tires with some 305/55/R20 BF Goodrich All Terrain KO2's and some 20x9 Fuel Nutz Rims with a offset of +12. There is a slight rub at full turn. I then ordered a RanchHand Grille Guard which came out to approximately 1000-1300 CAD from the GM Dealership, and the next day rain guards and a bug deflector which costed $180 CAD from the dealership. My next purchase then followed with a Mictuning 60" LED Tailgate Strip Light which came out to $40.00 CAD on Amazon, then the 2017 GMC Sierra 1500 Tube Led Tail Light Black Housing Clear Lens Upgrade off of eBay which was 288.91 CAD. I also changed out all my exterior bulbs with LED Bulbs (Such as the plate light bulbs, turn signal bulbs, and reverse bulbs). The 50" curved led light bar that is mounted on my roof is the AuxBeam 5D Projector Lens 288W Light Bar which cost $189 CAD and the one on my grille guard is a 40" Auxbeam Cree Flood/Spot Combo which was $131 CAD. The rear third brake light was the most pain to install, I paid $100 CAD off of eBay, had to reseal the weather stripping all around it, and both screw holes cracked when installing so I coated it with LePage Glue and it sealed nicely. 

To Do

K&N 63 Series Cold Air Intake 

Magnaflow Pro Series Exhaust

4.5" Zone Offroad Lift

35" BFG AT KO2 Tires

Color Matched Summit White Tow Mirrors

Go Rhino Bed Rails with LEDs

RIGID Flush Mount Lights in Bumper Steps

Rock Lights

Footwell Interior Lights

IMG_0437.jpg

Edited by Brandon Prasad

14 hours ago, Erion109 said:

That's a great looking 3rd brake light, but I really don't want to deal with any seal issues. Have you heard of any other reliable lights out there or will they all need a little extra TLC?

I think any aftermarket light your looking at a bit of extra sealing

• 1 year later...
On ‎11‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 10:35 PM, Brandon Prasad said:

IMG_3439.thumb.jpg.4fd178166218402ed31d24b59bccedce.jpg

can you provide some info and pics on how the light bar on the grille guard was mounted? the space between uprights on mine is 37" and trying to find the biggest bar I can get without having a huge gap