KBB: Silverado and Sierra Top Ford F-150 For Resale Value

Gorehamj

silverado HD 18 towing.jpg

John Goreham

Contributing Writer, GM-Trucks.com

1-12-2018

The 2018 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra finished just ahead of the Ford F-150 in the newest list of Kelly Blue Book (KBB) Best Resale Value Rankings. The trucks finished fifth and sixth overall in the rankings of all vehicles – not just trucks.

“Chevrolet recently celebrated 100 years as a truck maker,” said Sandor Piszar, director of Marketing, Chevrolet Trucks. “We’ve built more than 85 million dependable, long-lasting pickups with an emphasis on quality, which will continue to be an integral focus for our lineup moving forward.”

The top vehicle overall was the Toyota Tacoma, followed by the Tundra and 4Runner. Chevy’s Colorado was 8th overall, and the Tahoe topped its class as did the Silverado HD.

These are projected resale values of course. More at KBB .

Shocked!  Nothing surprising here Toyota being the most stagnant of all manufactures and FERD's 2.7L,3.5L Ecoboost junk.  Looks good Ferd let's talk to some ecoboost owners after 150K?  That's what I thought............................

I personally think the new front end Chevrolet went with looks just right. Ford has the aluminum body but too much chrome, fake or real and the whole "Busy", Not really sure how that's working for some,  But the Silverado full size is the real bread winner. I'm not real sure of why I dislike the Canyon and Colorado. They somehow look like there something missing.  Looks kinda like they were pressed together at the top, like they hope to be full size one day ?????

SANY0617.JPG

Archived