Please help with Max Tire Size for, 97 K2500 Suburban w/ 4 inch lift

I'm wanting to put some nice looking Beadlock wheels on it with some 33-35 inch Tires, for my next upgrade. (220,000 miles so far)

I would like some advice on what tire would fit while turning full lock to lock without Rubbing. I'm installing the big fender flairs from Bushwacker, that require cutting the fenders, these add 4-5 inches in width. Have a 4 inch lift in front and a 2 inch lift in the rear. (Rancho Suspension lift) I will drive this everyday on and off the farm (tends to get pretty muddy after a rain), as well as on and off road trips. Maybe even some storm chasing.

I'm leaning towards these wheels:

ATX SERIES BLACK AX757 CHAMBER PRO II WHEELS 17x9, 8x6.5, with the BF Goodrich KO2 Tires. 

Here is a link with the details. http://www.americanracingequipment.ca/wheel/33130/ax757-chamber-pro-ii

How big of tire can I put on and NOT have any Rubbing? If the Tire sticks out no big deal the fender flairs will cover tires 4-5 inches outside the fenders.

If there are better suited wheels AND tires for this Truck feel free to add that information. This is an expensive upgrade especially since the Drivetrain has also been replaced or rebuilt and upgraded.

Looking for some well thought out honest advice.

I need to run a Grade 8 Tire as I haul my Tractor for service, and I also want the ability to air down for more traction if necessary. The wheels are 17x9. (See Link Above) I would like a strong, capable long lasting Tire for the duties listed above.

I will answer any questions you have of me.

Thanks in advance,

Texas Suburban Trucker