GM to offer a lift kit for the 2019 pickups.

6 minutes ago, jordanl010 said:

How did you get raised 3 inch in the front and 1 inch in the back if you only got the 2 inch front lift? I know rough country makes a 3 inch lift kit which is 3 in the front and 1 inch block in the back. But did you get the 2 inch front level and a 1 inch rear block? 

Because the 275/65R20 gives you one more inch against the original 275/60R20.

Hey  RRMI, This is the same setup i was thinking of going with. My only concern is weather or not 275/65r20 ko2 would look  too skinny on the 2019. Is there any way you could take some pics of your truck from the front and rear? I Like the stance in your pics but its hard to see the tires with the shadows.  I know its a lot to ask but i sure would appreciate it.

Edited by AD80

17 hours ago, AD80 said:

Hey  RRMI, This is the same setup i was thinking of going with. My only concern is weather or not 275/65r20 ko2 would look  too skinny on the 2019. Is there any way you could take some pics of your truck from the front and rear? I Like the stance in your pics but its hard to see the tires with the shadows.  I know its a lot to ask but i sure would appreciate it.

I tried my best, I also switched the front hooks from black to red to make her look younger lol.  I am trying to balance looks warranties and gas consumption.

GMC 1.1.JPG

GMC 1.2.JPG

GMC 1.3.JPG

GMC 1.4.JPG

GMC 1.5.JPG

GMC 1.6.JPG

GMC 1.7.JPG

GMC 1.8.JPG

GMC 1.9.JPG

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, AD80 said:

That’s exactly what I needed to know. 275/65 look just fine. I’m even getting a white slt just like yours. Thanks for the pics. 

Awesome, I went for the light interior walnut/slate because sun is extremely strong in El Paso, that was the main reason I did not go for the Denali they only have dark interiors on 2019's but honestly I don't think you will miss anything from it probably just the head up display but not regrets on my part.

43 minutes ago, RRMI said:

Awesome, I went for the light interior walnut/slate because sun is extremely strong in El Paso, that was the main reason I did not go for the Denali they only have dark interiors on 2019's but honestly I don't think you will miss anything from it probably just the head up display but not regrets on my part.

I like the walnut better also, i think the black is just too plain looking.  Im like you, ill never use half the stuff on the denali, or the slt for that matter. Thanks again for taking the time for the pics, just what i was looking for.

Will do! Just ordered some VHT red caliper paint from amazon, will see how it turns out. My truck is a Silver RST, so between red tow hooks, red lettering on Z71 and RST emblem, red calipers might work. 

11837D8C-352D-4333-998A-2E1A05265FB3.jpeg

Edited by Davidj98

27 minutes ago, Davidj98 said:

Will do! Just ordered some VHT red caliper paint from amazon, will see how it turns out. My truck is a Silver RST, so between red tow hooks, red lettering on Z71 and RST emblem, red calipers might work. 

11837D8C-352D-4333-998A-2E1A05265FB3.jpeg

it will for sure. It is a nice looking truck !

I got my kit on Tuesday, from my dealer had to fap it out to a local shop to do the work ,something called  ro number so gm is covering the warranty  my question is the truck going to have a nose down and can I /should I  incorporate a leveling kit

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone with a LT 5.3L able to get this installed yet? Is the composite leaf spring enough reason to not have this kit installed? If that's the case, I'd assume all LT 5.3L owners would not be able to add a 1" block to the rear. Would an add a leaf be an option to pair with a 2" front level?