2 hours ago, Sierra Dan said:

SEMA will be the launching platform for these kits.

This year it runs between Oct. 30th thru Nov. 2nd

YA YA YA, I know waiting on Sema is key here from what everyone says, but I am getting impatient as hell! Truck was completed this week and released to carrier so I figure I will be taking delivery in about 2 weeks.

E-mailed Rough Country last night- The response I received this morning was that the bigger lifts other than the level they currently have will be out between 60-90 days.

E-mailed BDS- No reponse yet

I CAN'T STAND THE SUSPENSE ANYMORE!!!!!!

Unfortunately I cannot say at this time.  Our late October release will be a full 6" kit.  With the 2019 new body ram and Chevy truck release it was a lot of work to get both kits out as soon as possible.  It's hard to developed kits for two completely new platforms in a short period.  Dodge was similar to the previous years but did require a makeover.  The Chevy kit is 100% completely different.  Had to start from scratch. 

2 hours ago, therealmojoe said:

Unfortunately I cannot say at this time.  Our late October release will be a full 6" kit.  With the 2019 new body ram and Chevy truck release it was a lot of work to get both kits out as soon as possible.  It's hard to developed kits for two completely new platforms in a short period.  Dodge was similar to the previous years but did require a makeover.  The Chevy kit is 100% completely different.  Had to start from scratch. 

Joe,

Is ProComp going to exhibit this new kit at SEMA ?

Yes i can assure you we will have our vehicle at our booth.  I'm sure our competitors will have their trucks on show as well.  I cant speak for any of our competitors but we will have "coming soon" videos and posters soon.  Our truck has already been driving on the streets of San Diego where our R&D facility is.  

17 minutes ago, therealmojoe said:

Yes i can assure you we will have our vehicle at our booth.  I'm sure our competitors will have their trucks on show as well.  I cant speak for any of our competitors but we will have "coming soon" videos and posters soon.  Our truck has already been driving on the streets of San Diego where our R&D facility is.  

Joe,

Any pictures of the R&D truck or is that classified?

Unfortunately we do not release any photos until marketing releases theirs.  We do not want to release photos or videos of our vehicle too early.  We have done this in the past and this inundates our customer service and retail channels with calls and requests which we try to avoid early on.  We do have photos of our vehicle with our leveling kit but we have already seen plenty of vehicles with leveling kits and coilovers.  If any of you are local to Southern California you may have attended the Off-road expo in Pomona California.  There were few vendors with coilovers and leveling kits installed on their 2019 gm trucks.