Hello all!

I am hoping someone is in the same boat as myself or even maybe has some intel that I don’t? I am ordering a 2019 Silverado so I have 6 weeks but can not find a lift kit for it. My #1 choice would be BDS but the person who responded to my e-mail was very vague and just said it’s being worked on in R&D.

Can anyone weigh in with their knowledge/input? 

Thanks so much,

Big E

Just some updates I received via e-mail from reaching out to companies to ask this question....

BDS- As I mentioned in my above post, very vague with their response.

Rough Country- Rep told me next 60-90 days

Fabtech- Rep told me they just got 2 2019’s in their shop last week and they are testing, should be out in coming months

so that is my research so far to share, if anyone has any new info please post their findings.

Thanks,

Big E

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Payton34 said:

I would assume Sema in October will show off multiple lift kits.

DUDE.... that’s a genius statement! I totally forgot SEMA being in October, so hopefully the big lift companies will release prior, I have my eye on BDS hoping they release their lift by beginning of October!

Rancho will probably be first with a lift kit since they are the supplier for the oe shocks they would already have specs on the new design. BDS is usually quick to develop their kits also. 

All cad drawings were released to the lift manufacturers before the vehicle was released.  All suspension companies are scrambling to be the first to market.  Most likely all large aftermarket suspension component companies will have their 2019 gm half tons and 2019 ram half tons out at SEMA.  The struts are longer and the previous model struts and coilovers are too short.  The leveling kits that assembly above the strut assembly can remain the same but for any companies that use a spacer that mount to the bottom of the strut will need to change or be trimmed as the shape of the control arm will interfere.  

PS.  No one aftermarket lift company has the upper hand on another.  All suppliers are sharing a fair race..

7 minutes ago, therealmojoe said:

Instead of the wheel well having a taller opening, it would be nice to see a wider opening.  Chevy needs to take after dodge and ford so you can run a 35" tall tire with a simple leveling kit.  

The Tire looks way too tight at the 3 and 9 O'clock position in relevance to the 12 O'clock top of tire to fender gap.

It is just plain awkward in appearance.

Icon showing that a 35" tire will tuck up in the wheel well for when the truck is out flexing its muscles! Although it looks a little close on the sides so I wonder if some trimming might be needed if tucked while turning 

FB_IMG_1536276285604.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1