Where are all the 2019 owners?

GMC-AT

Sierra AT4's are not on lots yet. There are a few on here who have special ordered but no deliveries as of now. Should not be too much longer! :thumbs:
No doubt Advertising is the reason we are not hearing much feedback other than youtube videos of dealerships showcasing and reviewing the 2019's. I am personally dumbfounded as to why GM does not have a single commercial about the 2019 trucks and they are already on lots. There is so much media push about moving the current 2018's that is is highly overshadowing the release of T1. The Chevrolet dealer just down the street from my work does not even have a single Brochure in the showroom available for the 2019 Silverado.
Although they currently have 4 on the lot and a Trail Boss in the showroom! How do you explain that???? GM needs a commercial or 3 similar to what RAM gave us during the super bowl. If GM is so confident in the future success of T1 that they feel no commercial coverage is needed at this point.... they are going to be caught with their pants down. Anyone else agree? :sigh:

That’s because GM wants “Big Bang Theory”, by the time they’re advertised they’ll be all over the place giving the impression that they’re selling really quick considering they just came out. Common sales tactic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a 19’ LT Trail Boss. The only issue I’ve had to date is a issue with the paint on the hood. There was a blem above the driver side headlight. I ended up getting the hood replaced (not repaired).  I’ve had a 14’ LTZ/Z71 (1500) and most recently a 15’ High Country (2500) and the new truck by far is a better ride. I’m averaging 17-19 mpg, a good mix country roads, highway and city driving. The cab is larger and more comfortable. I drive with the seat back fairly far and my son that is 6’ has plenty of room in the back. People have complained about the radio console, I like the simple design. It’s sleek and direct.  I don’t love the steering wheel controls. I don’t care for the rolling multifunctional button, but it’s not a deal breaker. 

I haven’t seen any on the road near me, however my dealer has sold 5 of them so far including mine. They have 7-8 Silverado’s on the lot now in a variety of trims (LT, RST, LTZ, and a High Country). They are a high volume dealer.  I think unless you really want a 2019, 11k off of a 2018 is hard to pass up. 

The GMC dealer down the street has a handful of Seirras that showed up last week. 

The 2019's have just been released in limited trims. We won't start seeing them regularly until they've sold some thousands of them. I don't even think there's any at Canadian dealerships yet either although some of them are starting to advertise new gen arriving on their websites. 

Hello All,

I just ordered my new 19 Friday, I ordered an SLT with 6.2L standard bed 4WD. GM has not released the standard bed option yet. Dealer said should be released in 0-4 weeks. I did drive a Denali when I was there I very happy with that truck cant wait for mine to arrive. The new multi-pro tailgate is simply amazing and will be put to the test with my construction business.  My previous truck was an  08 DWR 4wd Duramax. 

18 minutes ago, sshrop said:

The new multi-pro tailgate is simply amazing and will be put to the test with my construction business.

Just remember to remove your receiver hitch prior to using the full drop down option on the Multi Pro gate :thumbs:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Sierra Dan said:

Just remember to remove your receiver hitch prior to using the full drop down option on the Multi Pro gate :thumbs:

Thanks for the tip. I didn't think of the hitch being in the way.  Will definitely take a close look at it when I get it. 

On 9/8/2018 at 7:46 AM, BAD_GMC said:

Same here - Has anyone purchased a Sierra AT4?  I spoke to the dealers near me and no ETA for release in my area.

I’m personally waiting on a ~20% off on 19 AT4s before I consider purchasing.

Yes, ours is in "intermediate delivery" right now, code 4300. They were produced last week. 

On 9/8/2018 at 4:10 PM, CStanger said:

I've had mine for about a week now, and couldn't be happier.  By far the nicest truck I've ever owned.  Last truck was a 17 Nissan XD Cummins, before that was a 2014 Silverado LTZ 5.3, and before that was a 08 Duramax.  I'm not brand loyal, but the new GMC Denali drives great, has everything I'd ever need, and with the 6.2, should pull my trailer with ease.  

• Do you have an 18 or 19?  Your signature photo shows an 18.

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

On 9/8/2018 at 11:43 AM, shift_grind said:

You can't build a 2019 Silverado on Chevrolet.com.  Perhaps no commercials and no builder because they want to sell them at minimum discount as they can't build them fast enough anyways.  As soon as production ramps up and we start seeing them really on the lots (I've never seen more than 2 on a lot) we will fer commercials

Or maybe...

https://www.chevrolet.com/trucks/silverado-1500-pickup-truck/build-and-price/config?returnUrl=https:%2F%2Fwww.chevrolet.com%2Ftrucks%2Fsilverado-1500-pickup-truck