What Have You Done With Your T1 Today ?????

Bought some 2019 Denali take offs. Wife doesn’t know yet...but since they are the same finish as my factory 20”s, I’m going to install and see how long it takes. Might get away with one here. [emoji23][emoji23]

3F73E3CA-9A4F-4419-805D-81F29D20F40B.thumb.jpeg.aed9c76bc16f998f2ce7cd4006e0e872.jpeg
I'm in the same boat. Think I'm going to have them shipped to my buddies house so I have a chance at slipping it past her

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jflan23 said:

Got sick of not being able to see while backing up at night (blinding screen and tinted windows)

1fce2ebcd9195065002592b7900e244e.jpg

That’s an awesome idea. Looks really clean. Can you post a side shot? I was curious how flush you got them...also when you get a chance, post some details on the brand and how you wired them. My 20% tint makes backing up at night during the rain a nightmare...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jflan23 said:

Got sick of not being able to see while backing up at night (blinding screen and tinted windows)

1fce2ebcd9195065002592b7900e244e.jpg

Awesome idea. Does it help with the reverse view? Any chance you have a picture of the screen? Possibly a before and after. Maybe a write-up when you are done. 

damn I’m needy. 

• Haha 1