Show Us Your 2019 & Up T1 Pictures !

1 hour ago, Recneps said:

Nice truck! I was in a Ford for 7 years and forgot how great the Chevy trucks are. Happy to have one again. Looks like Florida. 

Yep, Sanford Fl. As you can see in the background the old F-350 went by-by. This new Chevy rides really nice. I wish i did it years ago now...

3 minutes ago, Gthompson said:

Traded in my 2019 Trail Boss for a 2020 AT4

3C2CB6B0-1F4E-43A5-AAB3-5DB81C6F61A7.jpeg

Nice. I was looking at that same truck and the wife talked me into getting the High Country. Both killer trucks..

3 hours ago, Cpl_Punishment said:

Why did you trade, if you don't mind me asking? 

I just wanted a little more luxury in the interior. I didn't have the sunroof, cooled seats, etc. Was it a good move? Of course not, but I did get a lot of upgrades (10spd, 6.2L, sunroof, cooled seats, tailgate, wireless charging, all the cameras, etc.).

• Like 2

On 3/19/2020 at 5:12 PM, Car Dude said:

What lowering components did you use? I'm assuming spindles in the front? I dig the wheels also. I had considered those last yr when I was in the market but they weren't in production yet. The rake is not that bad with the 2/2 drop. The back looks like it lowered more than 2".

Spindles in the front, shackles in the rear....you're right about the rake, I forgot about the extra 350+ lbs the set of stock wheels and tires were sitting in the back; it sits a little higher in the rear now that they're out.