Show Us Your 2019 & Up T1 Pictures !

Just picked it up yesterday. 24x14 inside 37s coming soon... The Bose system doesn't even compare to the alpine I had in my Ram Laramie, but i like the chevy more. 

IMG_0294.thumb.jpg.14a7e1422b2870fe05814c17bcdb899f.jpg

Edited by LTFlint
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, LTFlint said:

Just picked it up yesterday. 24x14 inside 37s coming soon... The Bose system doesn't even compare to the alpine I had in my Ram Laramie, but i like the chevy more. 

Congratulations on the new truck.  I'm really looking forward to seeing the 24's

13 minutes ago, SteveCZ said:

Tried to add one more to my previous post, but the files are too big.  Had to get one with the puppy in it.  

554E7AC2-5453-449A-B1F2-DD6BF8FB0EEE.jpeg

Nice, looks sharp! What do you put down on the seat for the dog? We have a 80lb lab so I’ve been nervous about him riding back there on my new seats haha.

Got my paint protection film on the front part of the hood, headlights, colored trim around the grill, A post, and front of the roof. Ceramic window tint on from windows to match the rear window and then one shade darker than clear ceramic tint on the windshield. Sent it to the detail shop after for Gtechniq Crystal Serum Ultra topped with EXOv4. I dont want to drive it and just look at it.

sierra gtechniq 1.jpg

• Like 3

6 hours ago, LTFlint said:

I had the bose in my old Silverado. This one doesnt even come close to being comparable. Holy crap. The sound is incredible. I have the bass set to 2 of 12 and its plenty loud. It is impressive.

16 hours ago, LTFlint said:

Welcome - good looking truck