Show Us Your 2019 & Up T1 Pictures !

Hi all. I just joined the site. Came home with a brand new 2020 AT4 fully loaded with all the options including the sport exhaust and cold air intake. Simply love this truck. Looking forward to contributing to the site. 

A2EF4DA9-BF38-4767-93E3-584A8D5D57EF.thumb.jpeg.5e3b1ad7a024a6f25975f0e0ec97b5c1.jpeg2BB78450-B0FD-4286-BA59-4F52394B44CA.thumb.jpeg.e43d353bd3a5855d94dac5de15f195f6.jpeg

53633858-513D-4A1A-9781-CC196A2330B7.jpeg

Edited by JohnTz
double picture
  • Like 5

15 hours ago, JohnTz said:

Hi all. I just joined the site. Came home with a brand new 2020 AT4 fully loaded with all the options including the sport exhaust and cold air intake. Simply love this truck. Looking forward to contributing to the site. 

A2EF4DA9-BF38-4767-93E3-584A8D5D57EF.thumb.jpeg.5e3b1ad7a024a6f25975f0e0ec97b5c1.jpeg2BB78450-B0FD-4286-BA59-4F52394B44CA.thumb.jpeg.e43d353bd3a5855d94dac5de15f195f6.jpeg

53633858-513D-4A1A-9781-CC196A2330B7.jpeg

Welcome nice ride. I'm interested in the cai how much it helps and if you like it thx

• Like 1

7 hours ago, MannyE said:

My first domestic pick up coming from a Tacoma the last 18 years

2020 SLT 6.2L

Premium Plus Package

Max Trailering Package

20200328_165012.jpg

20200328_165200.jpg

I will first start with, I am giving you a bad time!

Glad you recognized the first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem (Toyota), welcome to the GM family!!! Great looking truck!!  

1 hour ago, JimCost2014 said:

Glad you recognized the first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem (Toyota), welcome to the GM family!!! Great looking truck!!  

1 hour ago, JimCost2014 said:

You misspoke my friend. 18 years of nothing but smooth sailing. Routine maintenance aside, I replaced one O2 sensor on that truck. That's it. No factory recall. Hell I never even visited a dealership service dept. I still have it but my son will take it. I bought the Sierra out of necessity and want to venture to other brand.  Thank you for welcoming me.

Edited by MannyE
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, zeon said:

Welcome nice ride. I'm interested in the cai how much it helps and if you like it thx

I really can’t tell you if it helps. I have only driven mine and it was that way from the factory so have no before and after reference. It looks nice. Intake noise is a little louder than the stock truck that I compared to while at the dealer listening to the difference of the standard and sport exhaust. 

On the other hand the sport exhaust is nite and day. So very much deeper and throatier than the standard exhaust. Exhaust is a no brainer on the 6.2. The stock exhaust is Toyota quiet. 

You misspoke my friend. 18 years of nothing but smooth sailing. Routine maintenance aside, I replaced one O2 sensor on that truck. That's it. No factory recall. Hell I never even visited a dealership service dept. I still have it but my son will take it. I bought the Sierra out of necessity and want to venture to other brand.  Thank you for welcoming me.

Yeah there’s no question the Tacoma is the benchmark for reliability and value. But they’re expensive for what they are, and they’re very limited on towing larger items.

When I test drove the latest gen about a year ago I was very disappointed how distant and sluggish the drivetrain was. It just felt really awkward and underpowered.

But the look great and last forever. Many appreciate those and love their trucks.

3 hours ago, Robotaz said:

Yeah there’s no question the Tacoma is the benchmark for reliability and value. But they’re expensive for what they are, and they’re very limited on towing larger items.

When I test drove the latest gen about a year ago I was very disappointed how distant and sluggish the drivetrain was. It just felt really awkward and underpowered.

But the look great and last forever. Many appreciate those and love their trucks.

You are absolutely correct. The 03 Tacoma body style went to transformation in 05.  I never cared for 05 and newer model. They have different suspension. think they are butt ugly.