Show Us Your 2019 & Up T1 Pictures !

Just picked it up Friday 

Ordered it back in Feb. was built on March 18th

sitting at the dealer for a month  Diamond coat ,tuxedo cover , need to get 3M done (when things open again)

1289 km trip home used 142 liters of diesel (25 mpg imperial gallon ) traveling @ 138 kph & 20 k head wind 

One sweet ride !!!! 

IMG_20200424_0850302.jpg

IMG_20200425_2200089.jpg

• Like 7

The body lines look great in that color, even under a cloudy sky.
Thanks. It was cloudy and cool all day that day, and with nothing better to do right now (quarantine), I figured why not give her a good bath. Planning to clay bar, polish, and ceramic coat (or sealant) before summer.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

2020 RST Z71 with a Trail Boss 2" Rancho suspension  with a 2" level kit. OEM 22" wheels (+28 offset) on 35x12.5 Nitto Trail Grapplers. No trimming with very minimal rub on mud flaps. 5% tint on rear windows and two back seat windows, 15% on two front seat windows and 50% on windshield. Muffler delete but kept the resonators. Great Sound. Love this this truck..

20200503_091142.jpg

• Like 5

On 5/3/2020 at 9:45 AM, Roy Hutchinson said:

2020 RST Z71 with a Trail Boss 2" Rancho suspension  with a 2" level kit. OEM 22" wheels (+28 offset) on 35x12.5 Nitto Trail Grapplers. No trimming with very minimal rub on mud flaps. 5% tint on rear windows and two back seat windows, 15% on two front seat windows and 50% on windshield. Muffler delete but kept the resonators. Great Sound. Love this this truck..

20200503_091142.jpg

So a 4" front level? ?

Tyler

I hope he doesn't or its bye bye cv axles. The way the front wheels are pulled in more to the center of the truck more tucked in under the fenders it does look like it.
Wouldnt be any harder on cv axles than the readylift sst 4" kit.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

42 minutes ago, ullose272 said:

Wouldnt be any harder on cv axles than the readylift sst 4" kit.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

But the readylift made specifically for the AT4 And TrailBoss have new upper control arms to help alleviate the angle and the stress on it. Correct me if I’m wrong.