Show Us Your 2019 & Up T1 Pictures !

12 hours ago, MannyE said:

You misspoke my friend. 18 years of nothing but smooth sailing. Routine maintenance aside, I replaced one O2 sensor on that truck. That's it. No factory recall. Hell I never even visited a dealership service dept. I still have it but my son will take it. I bought the Sierra out of necessity and want to venture to other brand.  Thank you for welcoming me.

You are very welcome.

That is why I gave a friendly warning of my intent.

Think you are really going to like the extra space inside of a full size, and the modern amenities that are offered now. Tech has come a long way in 18 years.

Enjoy!

1 hour ago, JimCost2014 said:

Think you are really going to like the extra space inside of a full size, and the modern amenities that are offered now. Tech has come a long way in 18 years.

Enjoy!

Really thrilled about everything about this truck. Only 1300 miles of "grandma style" driving.

• Like 1

IMG_2183.JPG.e4dcb81682db7a23b9d2d847ac254406.JPG

Northsky Blue RST with added red tow hooks, Z71 grill emblem and Rough Country LED Grill Light which will alternate flash for emergency response and also still steady burn for dark nights  

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, James S said:

IMG_2183.JPG.e4dcb81682db7a23b9d2d847ac254406.JPG

Northsky Blue RST with added red tow hooks, Z71 grill emblem and Rough Country LED Grill Light which will alternate flash for emergency response and also still steady burn for dark nights  

How’s the light output on those? And is the install easy and straight forward?

Installation was not too bad. Instructions are pretty detailed. Hardest part is cutting out the grill inserts where the lights go. I work at an emergency vehicle upfitter shop so I'm use to tackling a light mounting challenge. I have an air tool cut off wheel and a small rotary die grinder which made it easier. I also cut and splice wiring every day, so it made routing wires and going thru the firewall easier. I have read where some are buying wireless controllers so the don't have to go thru the firewall. The light output is awesome. There are some post on here from others who have installed these and posted pics with and without them turned on. They are impressive. I just put mine on yesterday so I really haven't had the chance to check them out at night. 

On 4/11/2020 at 6:43 AM, JohnTz said:

Hi all. I just joined the site. Came home with a brand new 2020 AT4 fully loaded with all the options including the sport exhaust and cold air intake. Simply love this truck. Looking forward to contributing to the site. 

Are you sure there wasn't an option that was not checked? Fully loaded is a bold statement to make with all the options on these trucks...

Tyler

3 minutes ago, amxguy1970 said:

Are you sure there wasn't an option that was not checked? Fully loaded is a bold statement to make with all the options on these trucks...

Tyler

Your right. I didn’t get the lovely locking center console and the underseat storage tray. :)

Edited by JohnTz
Spelling

21 minutes ago, justint said:

Just drove home my new High Country, traded in my 17 LTZ , next mods is 4 inch SST ready lift and 35 toyo MT that are  being installed today!

IMG_5430 (1).jpg

Look forward to seeing it lifted and if you could take some photos of the clearance on the cv boot to the bottom of the strut after you get it installed. Great looking truck 

• Like 1

Finally got 1” level with non-LT 275/60r20 Ridge grapplers installed. Looks great to me, rides the same, slight hum...overall very pleased. Thanks trump for the stimulus check ? only cost me $7

22BAF3D4-D859-4654-BF7D-558901F86B24.jpeg

313C6401-2970-42F4-9E52-DE19ADD138F6.jpeg

• Like 1