Show Us Your 2019 & Up T1 Pictures !

Looks Great !!!! I need to add that to mine , spose the bad part it wont fit in the garage , what kind of tires and rims are those?

On 9/26/2018 at 6:31 PM, texasaggies16 said:

Could you post a picture of your angles and the gap between the control arms and bumpstops? It sounds like a stacked level unless they have different control arms on the TB

raw?appid=YMailNorrin&ymreqid=363a58d2-8

6 hours ago, justint said:

IMG-5433.jpg

Looks good, CV angles aren’t bad but what I can’t see and is my concern is how close the bottom of the boot is to the lower strut. I know that Readylift has issues with the 2 inch kit. The 2 inch will contact the boot. Helped my Veterinarian who’s a close friend remove that 2 inch kit cause of that reason 

Traded in my 2015 Sierra for this 2020 Sierra SLT 4x4 last week.  Loving it so far.  2.5" Motofab Level and window tint coming next week.  Also removed the running boards since the picture and sold them for $400!  

Hoping the 2.5" isn't going to get the front end too high and really hoping the ride quality doesn't suffer.  $50 off ebay and a lifetime satisfaction warranty so I figured there's nothing to lose.  We will see next week.  Will post up pics after I install the leveling kit.

IMG_2386.JPG

IMG_2387.JPG

• Like 2

Should I remove the 'silverado' and 'LT' badges?  

2020 Trail Boss - CC - RB - L84.

Yes folks, this is a regular bed (6' 6") crew cab with tow mirrors.  Darn near a unicorn.  Bought her March 14th.  Out of 3,150 Trail Bosses listed for sale at that time, less than 150 were the regular bed crew cab and about 4 out of 400 that I looked at had towing mirrors.

20200411_110410.jpg

Edited by paracutin

8 hours ago, paracutin said:

Should I remove the 'silverado' and 'LT' badges?  

20200411_110410.jpg

I'd leave them if it were me. Subtle little bit of chrome plays well with the exhaust outlets. 

• Like 2

On 4/12/2020 at 7:44 PM, Ksalway said:

How’s the light output on those? And is the install easy and straight forward?

I'm a vol firefighter and have visor lights on my LTZ.  Looks like I see them on this one too.  These are white and do wig wag?  By default?  Then you can use them as scene lights as well?  I'm interested in the setup.  Can you provide any details?  I would like a red and white setup, but might be able to do white only.

Edited by Steve Martin
spell

Steve Martin, the lights on my grill is the Rough Country LED Grill Light Kit. They are designed to steady burn as an off road light. I work in an emergency vehicle equipment sales and install shop. I purchased a LED Flasher and wiring it thru a diode and relay setup built in our shop, I am able to make it flash for emergency response and also it will still steady burn as designed by Rough Country. It is white only. The flasher I used had some other patterns but for this application, I chose the simple alternating pattern. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Steve Martin said:

I'm a vol firefighter and have visor lights on my LTZ.  Looks like I see them on this one too.  These are white and do wig wag?  By default?  Then you can use them as scene lights as well?  I'm interested in the setup.  Can you provide any details?  I would like a red and white setup, but might be able to do white only.

Go over to https://elightbars.org/forums/

Good group of folks there who can help and suggest.  A few work for upfitting outfits that set up emergency vehicles, others are volunteer FFs and Police officers who share how and what they did to their POVs. 

2020 Custom 2.7T after Gyeon Duraflex ceramic coating.

"mods": OEM fogs, autostop eliminator, color matched door handles + mirror caps, ronin shorty antenna, OEM style running boards, Morimoto LED headlights, Line-X bed liner, husky rear wheel liners, BlackVue dr900s front/rear dash cams

Truck front2.jpg

Truck rear2.jpg

Truck side 2.jpg

Edited by Goobax
  • Like 4