Show Us Your 2019 & Up T1 Pictures !

43 minutes ago, Ithan Henry said:

I really wanted to find one in Havana Brown.  That color just pops in the sunlight.

The color is what sold me on the truck! I really wanted a Havana brown trail boss, But there were absolutely none in our area, so I converted my RST into one pretty much aha.

On 4/15/2020 at 7:10 PM, bighoward503 said:

new forum member coming over from a Toyota Tundra. Loving my 2020 Trail Boss 5.3L. Got it paint corrected and ceramic coated today. 

9B8C024D-9AF5-4EB3-B1B3-83AA86B74BB0.jpeg

Is that black? How’s it holding up so far? A few places around me have told me they have had problems with GM’s black clearcoat being too soft and getting scratches even after being ceramic coated. One said he won’t do black colored GM vehicles anymore. 

Is that black? How’s it holding up so far? A few places around me have told me they have had problems with GM’s black clearcoat being too soft and getting scratches even after being ceramic coated. One said he won’t do black colored GM vehicles anymore. 

Time will tell. It looks good for now. I did consider getting the front end wrapped but decided to coat it. Hope it holds, if not I may PPF it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just picked her up last night! Added the Katzkin leather from the dealership.

Spent the night debadging and its currently in the shop for a 2 inch level.20200423_144301.thumb.jpg.c53a14a26c1e473fbfa2964b587ee718.jpg

20200423_175823.thumb.jpg.53513c33a592f73c10c77126fa4f4ff8.jpg

• Like 3