Show Us Your 2019 & Up T1 Pictures !

19 hours ago, becker87 said:

Got rid of the duratracs today and put a set of cooper AT3 XLTs on. 275/70/18. Have already seen my mileage jump back up. Duratracs are a great tire off road but just don't spend enough time there to justify the negatives3fc54a9080bc5543f4043505887e7cc8.jpg07552c1fef9b838788b22ce14bc97116.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

What do you feel was the MPG loss with the Duratracs?

2 hours ago, STX30MAC said:

What is that on the hood? I want one. Do they make it for GMC? Is the bumper molding different also?

Auto Ventshade Lightshield Hood Protector and Air Designs bumper guard.

Amazon has the Lightshield for the Sierra.

This truck photographs well but looks even better in person. Nice meeting you the other day, Frank...

Wow - thanks! What a small world. Great meeting you and let me know if you have any questions on my build as you get closer to pulling the trigger. Happy to help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9 hours ago, mafd2 said:

A Rally RST?

New trim for the 2020’s:

The Silverado Rally Edition is offered on the Custom and RST trims and features a sporty look, available in Black, Red Hot, Silver Ice Metallic or Summit White exterior paint. The street-focused edition includes a body-colored grille, black Rally stripes on the hood and tailgate, black Chevrolet tailgate lettering, black badging, black Bowties, black exhaust tip(s) and black assist steps.

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, paulny said:

gmc3.jpg

gmc7.jpg

Give me your badges and exhaust tips now!!! Nice truck. I have a 19 AT4 and need those things but so far i am too lazy to do it myself. 

• Like 2

Had a 2014 Silverado LTZ that was a great truck with absolutely zero issues. Traded for a 2018 Sierra SLT Z-71 that was a complete POS vibration issues and the dreaded 8 speed issues. So I rolled the dice and jumped on this 2020 AT-4 with the 6.2 and the 10 speed so far I am loving it. Keeping my fingers crossed that it holds up. I sure love the way it looks. 

71AD451A-DD25-469A-B41F-23AF417FEFF0.jpeg

Edited by Ltz73
Mistake
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, Ltz73 said:

Had a 2014 Silverado LTZ that was a great truck with absolutely zero issues. Traded for a 2018 Sierra SLT Z-71 that was a complete POS vibration issues and the dreaded 8 speed issues. So I rolled the dice and jumped on this 2020 AT-4 with the 6.2 and the 10 speed so far I am loving it. Keeping my fingers crossed that it holds up. I sure love the way it looks. 

71AD451A-DD25-469A-B41F-23AF417FEFF0.jpeg

I’ve got your twin! Hot truck if I say so myself ?

• Thanks 1