Show Us Your 2019 & Up T1 Pictures !

51 minutes ago, wendilea said:

Newsflash . Some people actually use a truck for work. Some actually buy a work truck . Now hold on to your chrome bumpers , some have regular cabs because they need an 8 foot bed and prefer the company of their dog ..... twopffenig

Before this truck, I had a regular cab S10 with a bench seat...but the engine blew up, and I miss having my dog up front. Between being nervous about using such a nice truck, and not having my dog up front, it made me have a little regret about buying the truck instead of another basic truck. 

584A39FB-2399-412A-87E7-DE01395BDCC9.jpeg

18 hours ago, TheTicketTX said:

You keep those pavement queens looking pretty with all that chrome ?

Don’t want to get all that pretty chrome dirty!

Look at this pavement princess doing some off-roading to get to the bike trail head! (Ignore the road 10ft from me ?

73BA570B-35F2-44FC-924B-1D146E2208CB.jpeg

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, ausomecasey said:

Look at this pavement princess doing some off-roading to get to the bike trail head! (Ignore the road 10ft from me ?

73BA570B-35F2-44FC-924B-1D146E2208CB.jpeg

Haha, nice looking truck! I have a 2014 GMC Sierra Texas Edition, as well, as my daily driver  w/ plenty of chrome! Just messin’ with y’all!

Edited by TheTicketTX
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Sam Huff said:

@Supercup I thought the CarbonPro AT4's had black carbon fiber looking badges and the black GMC badge in the grill? The wheels look great BTW. 

You are right they do for 2020 - but for the 500 they made late in 2019 we did not get black badges or black exhaust tips - I have ordered to put on as I think it looks better! 

21 hours ago, STX30MAC said:

Maybe I was bored but thought why not. They will come in handy on a dark boat ramp. Plus my kids think I’m awesome now.
0c882c6eda94732da53c96998b8b9c72.plist4360a9429347504f8692819c5b3d28e2.jpgff90357d363a0ce730e289e017832352.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice. How hard was the install. What did you use?

Nice. How hard was the install. What did you use?

It wasn’t hard to install. I did it myself. Probably 3hrs of total work. I used the Infinite Off-road basic truck kit. 4 pods and 2 -12in strips. I did the 4watt. They have an 8watt option. I didn’t run a wire into the cab for a switch because it comes with a remote and is Bluetooth to the controller. The wheel well liners have a seam In The middle so you can pull down a little and throw the wires thru. Figuring out where to run wires was the hardest part. Trial and error. I would run it then start over because I go to close to a moving part or didn’t have somewhere to zip tie it. I didn’t drill into anything except the wheel well felt. I finished the driver side last night. 850a80314f40b1cd8e8128320b98ec80.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk