Show Us Your 2019 & Up T1 Pictures !

Here's my brand new 2020 Sierra Elevation X31 with the 3.0 Duramax!  I've been a Ford guy my whole life but after two lemons in a row and absolutely terrible customer service,  I've given up on them and I couldn't be happier with my decision!

20200211_134952.jpg

• Like 10

32 minutes ago, Pyroman_28 said:

Here's my brand new 2020 Sierra Elevation X31 with the 3.0 Duramax!  I've been a Ford guy my whole life but after two lemons in a row and absolutely terrible customer service,  I've given up on them and I couldn't be happier with my decision!

20200211_134952.jpg

Did you drop the rear or is it just the picture messing with my eyes? I like it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, smrr1 said:

Did you drop the rear or is it just the picture messing with my eyes? I like it. 

Thanks!  No, it's completely stock.  It has the X31 package with Rancho shocks/struts so I don't know if that lifts it any over a non X31.  Also, I just wanna say, the fuel mileage on this truck is insane when you keep it under 65 mph!

20200213_112114.thumb.jpg.47891e3e6ba4ac06c08cf8157bf0c052.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Pyroman_28 said:

20200211_134952.jpg

Sometimes you can get over the problems with certain vehicles but being treated poorly over and over again when in for service  after spending a lot of coin on these new rigs is just unacceptable.  That’s when it’s time to move on....

Great looking truck by the way ?

• Like 1

On 2/15/2020 at 8:34 AM, 6sigma said:

Got my 20 AT4 CarbonPro Duramax in satin steel. Sharp truck and I love the 3.0 so far. 

20200213_173305.jpg

20200213_173318.jpg

This Satin Steel is really classy looking, loving it more and more everyday...?

• Like 2

8 hours ago, smrr1 said:

Make it look like this .

They look good with a 6" lift.

Screenshot_20200216-212253.png

Edited by dieselfan1

In the middle of installing a front Focal Flax front 3 way component setup with one JLTW3 and did a full sound deadening and decoupling treatment with Dynamat extreme and some of that cheap noico stuff for the rear cab since the rear doesnt see as much of the heat.  then later this week Il be doing a full paint correction, polish, and ceramic coating (what I do part time since Im in college). Should only take me 2 days since shes so new but I go panel by panel and utilize a 4 step process and am pretty meticulous about my vehicles. Also Im gonna be adding a ready lift leveling kit to the front, a magna flow exhaust, drop the kooks long tubes in the old girl drop and am contemplating one of those fancy badlands off roading bumpers well see tho gonna have to crank out a few more high end car this month to get the cashflow going for this hobby of mine. 

8E7F8BD1-8162-46FF-87A9-5FB2C0155D04.jpeg

• Like 4

1 minute ago, MrSavageTim said:

In the middle of installing a front Focal Flax front 3 way component setup with one JLTW3 and did a full sound deadening and decoupling treatment with Dynamat extreme and some of that cheap noico stuff for the rear cab since the rear doesnt see as much of the heat.  then later this week Il be doing a full paint correction, polish, and ceramic coating (what I do part time since Im in college). Should only take me 2 days since shes so new but I go panel by panel and utilize a 4 step process and am pretty meticulous about my vehicles. Also Im gonna be adding a ready lift leveling kit to the front, a magna flow exhaust, drop the kooks long tubes in the old girl drop and am contemplating one of those fancy badlands off roading bumpers well see tho gonna have to crank out a few more high end car this month to get the cashflow going for this hobby of mine. 

8E7F8BD1-8162-46FF-87A9-5FB2C0155D04.jpeg

4EB9987B-8F68-4929-B2AF-9E7EB16EF77E.jpeg

25 minutes ago, Robotaz said:

You can almost sleep on those side bars.

Lmao yea I was gonna go for the low profile ones but my wife went truck shopping with me (never again) and wouldn't stop complaining about getting her footing (shes not fat I promise just clumsy) so I bought the damn things cant say they haven't grown on me though

• Like 2