Show Us Your 2019 & Up T1 Pictures !

On 2/1/2020 at 12:43 PM, AEmedic said:

I have a new 2020 HC Crew 4X4 and I'm having the TB lift installed along with a 1" level in the front.  I want to use 285 65R20 tires as well.

What did you have to do to get your tires to fit without rubbing?  Have you had it on rough terrain?  have you had any issues at all?

I love the look you achieved!

Thanks medic! I didn’t have to do a thing. The BFG’s I think are a hair more narrow than most, but I have no rubbing issues at all. This is with a 1.5” level on the Trailboss (3.5” total front lift) on stock HC 20” rims (-28 offset). But I have read that these tires fit on a Trailboss with no level at all. You should be fine with 3” of lift. ??

I have since went to a 2” leveling kit up front (total of 4”), purely for aesthetics. I felt like the 1.5” was still just a HAIR of rake. I like a perfectly level look.

That being said, 2” on top of the longer strut makes for a little stiffer ride. I aired down to 32psi in the BFG’s and it has made a BIG difference in ride quality. 

Good luck with your build. Post up some pics when you get it done!

1st post here. Hope I get the attachment right!

Bought my '20 LT Texas Edition 2.7T back in October. The Trail Boss has always been my favorite, just wasn't in my budget. I started by making my truck a bit of a "tribute" by blacking out all the chrome. Swapped the 17" stocks to some 20". Vinyl wrapped the grille and powder coated the bumpers. Then I leveled it with 2" drop shackles. I'm happy with it!

2020-02-03 12.31.40-1.jpg

• Like 7

Bought my '20 LT Texas Edition 2.7T back in October. The Trail Boss has always been my favorite, just wasn't in my budget. I started by making my truck a bit of a "tribute" by blacking out all the chrome. Swapped the 17" stocks to some 20". Vinyl wrapped the grille and powder coated the bumpers. Then I leveled it with 2" drop shackles. I'm happy with it!
1644594913_2020-02-0312_31.40-1.thumb.jpg.80364a18008653f701c736d3ea77189d.jpg

How’s the 2.7T ive been looking becuase of the rebates, I’m nervous becuase it’s such a new engine, gm can’t get things ironed out with old proven engines

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

31 minutes ago, disneybaker said:

How’s the 2.7T ive been looking becuase of the rebates, I’m nervous becuase it’s such a new engine, gm can’t get things ironed out with old proven engines

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edit - I have 2858 miles on it currently.

I've really been enjoying it. It's just the perfect truck for me. The only thing I tow is a little Jayco 3500lbs loaded. I used a 2007 Trailblazer to pull it at first. Then I bought a 2013 Avalanche.

Compared to the old 5.3L, this truck is a fuel efficient rocket to me.

Looking back at my Fuelly - I averaged 12.3mpg on the Avalanche over 17k miles and a best tank of 17.2mpg.

This truck average is 17.8mpg and best of 19.9mpg

I know the real world economy on this truck isn't miles ahead of the current 5.3L though. I just enjoy the turbo noises honestly.

It being a new engine was actually one of my decisions to purchase. I've been selling GM vehicles since 2012 and wanted to get a first hand experience on what they're telling us will be more popular moving forward. 

Since I bought mine, I've sold 3 more like it. The pricing helps too.

Edited by TeeDubbDizzle
Forgot info

6 hours ago, TeeDubbDizzle said:

2020-02-03 12.31.40-1.jpg

I like the wheels can you post a closer photo?

2 minutes ago, Moend said:

I like the wheels can you post a closer photo?

I'm limited to how much I can post. Probably due to new account. 

Here's a little better pic.

I actually got these for a steal since they were taking up space in the parts department ?

They weren't my favorite to begin with, but have grown on me.

20200204_200826.jpg

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, TeeDubbDizzle said:

I'm limited to how much I can post. Probably due to new account. 

Here's a little better pic.

I actually got these for a steal since they were taking up space in the parts department ?

They weren't my favorite to begin with, but have grown on me.

20200204_200826.jpg

This is sharp dude. I like the black bumper and grill

2 minutes ago, Moend said:

This is sharp dude. I like the black bumper and grill

Much appreciated. All of the little things added up to make it just how I wanted. Started with black mirror caps, 15% tint all around and 85% on the full windshield. Then swapped to LED reverse and license plate lights, added a Bakflip MX4, some steps for the Mrs, wheels, blackout and shackles. 

I think I'm done tinkering with it. Promised my wife I'd keep it 3 years. We'll see ?20200204_205024.thumb.jpg.323806a08b6e08acbf83ec6cb98d5389.jpg

• Like 2