Show Us Your 2019 & Up T1 Pictures !

Lmao yea I was gonna go for the low profile ones but my wife went truck shopping with me (never again) and wouldn't stop complaining about getting her footing (shes not fat I promise just clumsy) so I bought the damn things cant say they haven't grown on me though

You know, my 1998-2018 F150 did not have any. My 2006 F150 FX4 supercab had some black ones that were perfect on the red/gray/black look. It was very convenient and clearly the best option for me and my passengers.

But this Trail Boss, I’m not putting bars on. I want the clearance and like the look. My sister in law saw it, opened the door, ran back, and ran to the door and jumped in. I was like “hell yeah!”

Anyway, nice truck. Looks great.
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, FrankK986 said:

2020 RST Crew Cab Duramax 2c6273a1c05f4d8adf2097da0089af59.jpg33a9252d2dd1bcccaf2e99989b231aef.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn that black with the brass monkey wheels looks good, I wouldn't even mess around and get it ceramic coated asap, had a black SRT 8 for my first hot rod and it was the biggest biggest regret of my life not getting the ceramic coating on that thing. Ever since then I look away in defeat at black cars and just admire their beauty but Luckily for me they're usually always dirty ?

Hi all,

Long time lurker, first time poster.  Had my 2020 LT Trail Boss for about 6 weeks but finally got wheels and tires and she’s looking good now.  Love the truck so far!  Hit some trails and got her dirty for the first time today.. 

1.5” Motofab level kit

17x8.5” / 0 offset Icon Compression wheels

35x12.5” BFG KM3

I was able to remove the fender liner bracket, trim the mud flaps and pin the liner back.. Able to go lock to lock no rubbing at all..

Other small mods-

20% Front tint

LED license plate lights
Black lugs

Rear recovery hook

721ACFE3-8709-4A5B-88B3-324BB372C8C5.jpeg

73A3E8E1-E53C-4E42-B599-9F422D439AC2.jpeg

Edited by whoisRowdy
  • Like 3

In the middle of installing a front Focal Flax front 3 way component setup with one JLTW3 and did a full sound deadening and decoupling treatment with Dynamat extreme and some of that cheap noico stuff for the rear cab since the rear doesnt see as much of the heat.  then later this week Il be doing a full paint correction, polish, and ceramic coating (what I do part time since Im in college). Should only take me 2 days since shes so new but I go panel by panel and utilize a 4 step process and am pretty meticulous about my vehicles. Also Im gonna be adding a ready lift leveling kit to the front, a magna flow exhaust, drop the kooks long tubes in the old girl drop and am contemplating one of those fancy badlands off roading bumpers well see tho gonna have to crank out a few more high end car this month to get the cashflow going for this hobby of mine. 
8E7F8BD1-8162-46FF-87A9-5FB2C0155D04.thumb.jpeg.f5df9d01a0a082e00ce707645bf43fd1.jpeg

What running boards are those

Damn that black with the brass monkey wheels looks good, I wouldn't even mess around and get it ceramic coated asap, had a black SRT 8 for my first hot rod and it was the biggest biggest regret of my life not getting the ceramic coating on that thing. Ever since then I look away in defeat at black cars and just admire their beauty but Luckily for me they're usually always dirty [emoji23]

Thanks. First thing I did was ceramic after the very first wash. Had a detail shop for 10yrs so I do it myself using Adams products. Very happy with the rig so far.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FrankK986 said:

Thanks. First thing I did was ceramic after the very first wash. Had a detail shop for 10yrs so I do it myself using Adams products. Very happy with the rig so far.

Looks good and thank you for not buying black rims like 99.9% of the people seem to do haha.

19 hours ago, whoisRowdy said:

Hi all,

Long time lurker, first time poster.  Had my 2020 LT Trail Boss for about 6 weeks but finally got wheels and tires and she’s looking good now.  Love the truck so far!  Hit some trails and got her dirty for the first time today.. 

1.5” Motofab level kit

17x8.5” / 0 offset Icon Compression wheels

35x12.5” BFG KM3

I was able to remove the fender liner bracket, trim the mud flaps and pin the liner back.. Able to go lock to lock no rubbing at all..

Other small mods-

20% Front tint

LED license plate lights
Black lugs

Rear recovery hook

721ACFE3-8709-4A5B-88B3-324BB372C8C5.jpeg

73A3E8E1-E53C-4E42-B599-9F422D439AC2.jpeg

Looks awesome bro !   Those are some pretty damn big tires on there ...I would’ve thought they’d rub for sure.   Great job on the mods..?

2 hours ago, Joe98 said:

Looks awesome bro !   Those are some pretty damn big tires on there ...I would’ve thought they’d rub for sure.   Great job on the mods..?

Thanks brotha! This is the way the truck should’ve come.. the wheel/tire combo fill the wheel well perfectly.. Also the KM3s are surprisingly quieter than the stock wranglers.. 

On 2/10/2020 at 5:44 PM, TheTicketTX said:

2019 Trail Boss LT
Toyo Open Country M/Ts 285/75R17

Method MR312 17x9 -12mm
ReadyLIFT “1.75 Level Kit with UCAs for Trail Boss / AT4

DA9AA767-09A5-47BC-B665-CD1A465CFE76.jpeg

THIS is what I've been debating. Level or +2. I like the current height and I just wanted the level... but I hear the +2 rides better. Does the level kit also feel like it provides a better ride? 

10 minutes ago, highbl00d said:

THIS is what I've been debating. Level or +2. I like the current height and I just wanted the level... but I hear the +2 rides better. Does the level kit also feel like it provides a better ride? 

I haven’t noticed a HUGE difference in ride quality, but it is better. 
I’m upgrading my suspension next with the Filthy Motorsports Kings Shocks OEM Upgrade Kit w/ Deaver rear leaf springs.... now that will improve ride quality!

• Like 1