Show Us Your 2019 & Up T1 Pictures !

17 minutes ago, STX30MAC said:

It wasn’t hard to install. I did it myself. Probably 3hrs of total work. I used the Infinite Off-road basic truck kit. 4 pods and 2 -12in strips. I did the 4watt. They have an 8watt option. I didn’t run a wire into the cab for a switch because it comes with a remote and is Bluetooth to the controller. The wheel well liners have a seam In The middle so you can pull down a little and throw the wires thru. Figuring out where to run wires was the hardest part. Trial and error. I would run it then start over because I go to close to a moving part or didn’t have somewhere to zip tie it. I didn’t drill into anything except the wheel well felt. I finished the driver side last night. 850a80314f40b1cd8e8128320b98ec80.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks great. I'm gonna be doing this sooner than later. Thanks. 

• Like 2

On 2/23/2020 at 7:43 PM, woodsrider11 said:

My 2019 LT with readylift level... Anyone else worried about how close axle boot is to spacer at full droop?

Like it a lot otherwise!

Screenshot_20200223-204032.png

I have the same lift. The mechanic at the dealership was a little worried about how close it is. 

On 2/27/2020 at 6:18 PM, Supercup said:

You are right they do for 2020 - but for the 500 they made late in 2019 we did not get black badges or black exhaust tips - I have ordered to put on as I think it looks better! 

@Supercup let's see pics once you replace the badges. I'm going to black out the GMC emblems on my AT4 and remove the Sierra from the tailgate but still on the fence as to what I'll do with the AT4 badges. 

8 hours ago, FWaT4 said:

@Recneps looks good man! I'm right down the road from you in Fort Worth. Guessing you got your truck at Jerry's? 

Yes sir. Nobody was close on a deal. Your truck looks great. 

Edited by Recneps

12 hours ago, James S said:

I have the same lift. The mechanic at the dealership was a little worried about how close it is. 

Yeah we were talking about it in the leveled truck thread too... I'm giving it a go for now, putting on some bigger tires and getting it aligned soon.  I will keep an eye out for alternatives if i find myself going places where i extend the suspention often.

Pro-comp makes a 1.5 top strut mount spacer, but I'd rather wait for eibach or bilstien to come out with their strut option, i know about the rough country strut kit, but not sure of it.

On 2/17/2020 at 5:35 PM, MrSavageTim said:

Lmao yea I was gonna go for the low profile ones but my wife went truck shopping with me (never again) and wouldn't stop complaining about getting her footing (shes not fat I promise just clumsy) so I bought the damn things cant say they haven't grown on me though

Which ones are they 

Put on my Denali take-offs, and found a patch of sun on the way home to snap a pic.

A351BD31-7E19-4C7D-BA40-1FE498EC4F72.thumb.jpeg.b27578d2289d832ab642285e7ccaa8ed.jpeg

261AB2A1-B5DC-4A38-9EA4-F0DDEF822D97.thumb.jpeg.f85fa71fa4361af7f48ab968ef3c65b6.jpeg

Since GM doesn’t make polished center caps with a black bowtie, I went with the brushed finish ones from the RSTs. It’s kinda funny, on the Denali they use what looks to be a chrome GMC center cap. So I bought and tried the chrome bowtie caps, but they didn’t look quite right and this is where I landed. Think it looks just fine.

• Like 8

12 minutes ago, OnTheReel said:

Put on my Denali take-offs, and found a patch of sun on the way home to snap a pic.

A351BD31-7E19-4C7D-BA40-1FE498EC4F72.thumb.jpeg.b27578d2289d832ab642285e7ccaa8ed.jpeg

261AB2A1-B5DC-4A38-9EA4-F0DDEF822D97.thumb.jpeg.f85fa71fa4361af7f48ab968ef3c65b6.jpeg

Since GM doesn’t make polished center caps with a black bowtie, I went with the brushed finish ones from the RSTs. It’s kinda funny, on the Denali they use what looks to be a chrome GMC center cap. So I bought and tried the chrome bowtie caps, but they didn’t look quite right and this is where I landed. Think it looks just fine.

This looks awesome. I would love some Denali wheels. 

• Like 3