Show Us Your 2019 & Up T1 Pictures !

On 3/7/2020 at 3:07 PM, Semedar said:

My baby after a nice shower ?

IMG_0602.jpg

IMG_0601.jpg

IMG_0599.jpg

Looks Great!  Love the White custom!  That's one of the reason I chose the custom.  

Anybody else reminded of the storm troopers from Star Wars when looking at the white custom? 

• Like 3

On 3/7/2020 at 3:07 PM, Semedar said:

My baby after a nice shower ?

IMG_0601.jpg

LED's in a halogen housing I am guessing? On coming traffic just hates you... Try replacing them with the correct housings so they work better and you aren't blinding others. 

I will say though the Stamped Chevrolet in the grill is growing on me, though I still prefer the bowtie. 

Tyler 

Edited by amxguy1970
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, amxguy1970 said:

LED's in a halogen housing I am guessing? On coming traffic just hates you... Try replacing them with the correct housings so they work better and you aren't blinding others. 

I will say though the Stamped Chevrolet in the grill is growing on me, though I still prefer the bowtie. 

Tyler 

That’s what causes that? 

Tyler 

LOL! Nothing says eBay mods faster than the fake HIDs that blind everyone everywhere the person goes. So freakin annoying. Makes me want to punch people.
  • Like 1

I know it’s fun to be the headlight police on this forum, but Diode Dynamics does make LED bulbs that are designed to work in halogen housings without scattering light and glare everywhere. Maybe he paid a little more, got the good stuff and aimed ‘em correctly. Or maybe he didn’t and is blinding people. I personally don’t care either way.

https://www.diodedynamics.com/led-bulbs/sl1-led-headlight.html

• Like 7

I know it’s fun to be the headlight police on this forum, but Diode Dynamics does make LED bulbs that are designed to work in halogen housings without scattering light and glare everywhere. Maybe he paid a little more, got the good stuff and aimed ‘em correctly. Or maybe he didn’t and is blinding people. I personally don’t care either way.

https://www.diodedynamics.com/led-bulbs/sl1-led-headlight.html

Well said!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8 hours ago, amxguy1970 said:

Tyler 

I got the Sealight LEDs on it and it does give it a nice cut off line. I was surprised the stock housing works so well with LEDs. I also did aim them down to not be a dick. I drove behind my friend with a Charger for about two hours a couple weeks ago at night and I did ask him if they were super annoying and he didn’t notice my headlights and didn’t blind him.

Whenever I’m parked in front of a wall at night time I’ll try to remember to take a picture of the lights to demonstrate the light cutoff.

I’ll also note that I came from a KIA Rio and ‘upgraded’ to HIDs on it and that housing was NOT meant for HIDs or LEDs. After about a week of a ton of people flashing their brights at me I took them off and went back to regular bulbs.

I haven’t had anyone flash their brights at me since I’ve installed them and adjusted the lights lower quite a bit. I don’t try to be a dick on purpose. 

• Like 2

2019 LTZ 6.2 with 2”GM lift and RC level Looking for anyone with a 2020 LTZ 1500  with tow mirrors and want regular ones and want to swap please message me willing to pay shipping located in Arizona thanks 

0169B2B0-E735-45E4-B251-129E40E84AD3.jpeg

5672EA93-C37A-4D6A-906D-85AE46367568.jpeg

• Like 3

Did paint correction to remove the dealer installed swirls. Used the nanoskin clay mitt, then hit it with my DA and Meguiars 205 with a white pad. Had a few spots that needed 205 with a orange pad. Followed that up with collinite 845. My first time using it. I have been a Zaino user since 2004 and wanted to try something different. Goes on and off easily if you apply it thin. Think it turned out pretty good. Will see how it holds up.

IMG_1645.thumb.jpg.3fc2d0ea94133412f44372f8098c0312.jpg

Edited by Mr Vee
  • Like 5