Show Us Your 2019 & Up T1 Pictures !

5 hours ago, Thebove said:

Traded in my 17 Midnight edition the loud tires drove me nuts and picked up this 19 SIlverado RST 5.3, i've only had it a few days but i like it!

MVIMG_20200128_125840.jpg

Congrats and i like it but you know they make tires that are quieter that you could have replaced with out buying a new truck??

I’m not one to speak. I buy at least 1 vehicle a year.

14 hours ago, zeon said:

Don't know what's more expensive the truck or all the extras we all install

imagejpeg_0(1).jpg

Tell me about it.... If my wife actually knew the exact amount she would kill me.  Hell, I'm scared to look at the actual amount.

• Thanks 1

On 10/22/2019 at 7:17 PM, Chance1025 said:

Little update on my “non-blacked out Trail Boss”. Grabbed an overstock bumper, a take off grille, and sold my trail boss 18’s for High Country 20’s. TB suspension with a 1.5” leveling kit. 285/65r20 BFG’s. I love this truck!

4D958828-08B2-4338-94F4-A5E62AE32252.jpeg

I have a new 2020 HC Crew 4X4 and I'm having the TB lift installed along with a 1" level in the front.  I want to use 285 65R20 tires as well.

What did you have to do to get your tires to fit without rubbing?  Have you had it on rough terrain?  have you had any issues at all?

I love the look you achieved!

12 hours ago, cameronalbrecht said:

Did you have to do any trimming to get those tires to fit?

I removed the OEM Mud Flap and plastic bracket added SCA Flares and still had a rub at full lock. Then added the Ready Lift Plus 2" SST...no more rub.

20200130_Pic 2.jpg

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Kdluke said:

I removed the OEM Mud Flap and plastic bracket added SCA Flares and still had a rub at full lock. Then added the Ready Lift Plus 2" SST...no more rub.

20200130_Pic 2.jpg

Looking good brother..?. Luv the wheel flares ,  really pops with the Satin Steel Metallic..

Edited by Joe98

The Trail Boss is lifted via a longer strut assembly in the front so you could put a leveling spacer if you wanted but they are not out yet.  From what I heard when talking to several lift companies, they will be releasing lift kits around SEMA for the Silverado/Sierra, but the Trail Boss/AT4 will only get limited lift kit options with some companies telling me that they will not make them for that specific model.  I myself am waiting for them to release a 2 inch lift all around for the Trail Boss so I can have a total of 4 inches of lift and squeeze in 35s.  I have 33.5 x 12.50 x 20 tires on my truck right now with a 0 mm offset 20 x 9 rim and they only very slightly rub at 100% full lock, otherwise there is no rubbing.

Sounds like the same shit they did with ZR2s...limited options

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk