Show Us Your 2019 & Up T1 Pictures !

On 1/9/2020 at 4:05 PM, grapedrinkesha said:

Upgraded from a 2016 Silverado to this 2020 GMC Sierra and wow am I in love with this thing!

IMG_1416 2.jpeg

You should be in love.....that’s a gorgeous truck you got there my friend ?

18 hours ago, Cohocarl said:

Put on close to 900 miles yesterday traveling to and from Houghton MI. 

That's salt from the roads (on the sides, not tailgate) in case you've never spent a winter up North.  ?

s1.jpg

s2.jpg

I know all about your pain sir;  being from the Toronto,Ontario Canada area.  They luv there salt up here too...and when we’re not salting we’re brining !  Lol...just can’t get enough of it.  Funny thing is everyone wonders why all the infrastructure is failing :  asphalt, concrete, potholes, culverts, ditch inlets....it’s a miracle all the animals in the woods aren’t coming out of the forest due to salt poisoning.  If people up here knew how to drive in the winter we wouldn’t have to go overkill for a half inch dusting of snow ?

• Like 1

...it’s a miracle all the animals in the woods aren’t coming out of the forest due to salt poisoning.  

Since you mentioned it, I wanted to let you know that salt wrecks the pH of the entire environment, mainly the water. It’s a stupid plague and a symbol of man’s idiocy that an alternative is not feverishly pursued.

My hometown in western Kentucky uses something based on beets, of all things, and does not use salt.

It’s a big problem though. Huge.
  • Like 1

Hi everyone! Finally registered after lurking for awhile. Upgraded from a 2018 Silverado LT to this great truck so far 2020 GMC Sierra SLT 4x4 X31 on 12/31/19. Loving the 10 speed on this truck as it shifts so smoothly. in just two weeks I have done a few mods including getting the GM 2 inch lift kit installed yesterday.

A little dirty on a couple of pics since weather has been wet lately. First pic is when we picked it up. Second is when I dropped it off for lift kit install and rest after kit was installed.

Very satisfied on the way it turned out! Highly recommended!

Sierra 1.PNG

Sierra 2.jpg

Sierra 3.jpg

Sierra 4.jpg

Sierra 5.jpg

• Like 4

New to the forums figures I would chronicle my Chevy build here. Came over from a 2013 Tacoma. I’ve done a few mods, much more planned on the way so I’ll crate a new thread to track the build in case anyone is interested. 

AA9362D9-0CFA-4726-A791-BCCBEF835D0C.jpeg

1ED6B92C-A073-4065-AA30-F8CA66E4164B.jpeg

• Like 3