Show Us Your 2019 & Up T1 Pictures !

57 minutes ago, mrbflat said:

Is that the Shadow Gray or Northsky Blue? Either way, I'm jealous! That's sharp.

Thanks.  The sticker says Shadow Grey, but I swear its Northsky Blue sometimes.  

On 7/28/2021 at 9:14 PM, mrbflat said:

Just picked up my '21 last night!  Cherry Red Crew Cab RST Z71, 5.3 with DFM delete, and bucket seats/center console.

My first vehicle ever purchased brand new, so this is me for the next 10 years!  Ahh that new ca...TRUCK smell!

I might look at a bed cover and leveling kit soon.  So, nobody told me about the dim interior lights haha!!

Driveway.jpg

Congratulations….. DFM delete From factory is awesome I bet…

On 7/30/2021 at 9:36 AM, Jp sierra said:

Congratulations….. DFM delete From factory is awesome I bet…

Thanks man.  I am hoping that means I won't have some of the issues I have heard of with the DFM engines!  The last few cars I have owned have taken me well over 200K worry free miles, and my current daily driver is a 2002 Honda Accord with 300k! Tires, brakes, oil changes.... let's ROLL!!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, mrbflat said:

Thanks man.  I am hoping that means I won't have some of the issues I have heard of with the DFM engines!  The last few cars I have owned have taken me well over 200K worry free miles, and my current daily driver is a 2002 Honda Accord with 300k! Tires, brakes, oil changes.... let's ROLL!!

My 2008 Silverado z71 with the 5.3 had the AFM and I had zero issues with it…. Traded it with 150K , and ran strong … I was very good about doing dealership oil changes though … I hope I have the same good fortune with my 2020TB..

Edited by Jp sierra
  • Like 2

Haven’t been on this forum in quite some time. I used to have a 2500 HD but didn’t need it so I sold it a few years back. I hated not having my own truck so I went and bought this about a year ago.

I’ve made a few mods since I bought it. Here she is.

77F46416-8AC3-4B9A-9903-BD4EB75BC8BD.jpeg

B1A70BC6-5A40-4E1B-A5D2-8FAE52AD9E27.jpeg

6CEFB319-B0F7-415F-A31C-8F59388B203A.jpeg

• Like 2

On 8/8/2021 at 10:24 PM, johnsills1 said:

Haven’t been on this forum in quite some time. I used to have a 2500 HD but didn’t need it so I sold it a few years back. I hated not having my own truck so I went and bought this about a year ago.

I’ve made a few mods since I bought it. Here she is.

77F46416-8AC3-4B9A-9903-BD4EB75BC8BD.jpeg

B1A70BC6-5A40-4E1B-A5D2-8FAE52AD9E27.jpeg

6CEFB319-B0F7-415F-A31C-8F59388B203A.jpeg

John,

Truck looks great. What front bumper is that? How difficult to install? Also, did all of the LED's come with it? Is that an aftermarket back bumper as well?

What else have you done?

1 hour ago, Garys007 said:

John,

Truck looks great. What front bumper is that? How difficult to install? Also, did all of the LED's come with it? Is that an aftermarket back bumper as well?

What else have you done?

That is a Fab Four front bumper. The LED lights did not come with it. The lights, wench, and rear bumper are Rough Country. I also put iArmor steps so my 4 year old can crawl up into the truck, haha. 

• Like 1