Show Us Your 2019 & Up T1 Pictures !

20 hours ago, Amcguy1970 said:

Lots of reasons why not with spacers...

I think you meant 2" not 2' right?

Tyler

Stock size on my 21  …. 35-12.5-20 

3891AA5D-F75F-45AF-A99B-F82977098301.jpeg

• Like 2

Sold my 2003 SD QS I had for 16 years and decided on this used 2019 LTZ in Northsky Blue Metallic/Gideon Very Dark Atmosphere, with 7K on the odometer.

Been awhile since I had my favorite color and the interior color I took a liking to.  Previous owner installed the Kooks LT headers/Y pipe and had ordered the Brembo 6-piston package with the truck.  Hoping to find a good tuning option to the HP Tuner option and SS lines for the brakes, but have installed the S&B CAI. 

Quick pics

2019Silverado.jpg

2019Silverado_3.jpg

Edited by DenaliSS
  • Like 3

11 minutes ago, DenaliSS said:

Sold my 2003 SD QS I had for 16 years and decided on this used 2019 LTZ in Northsky Blue Metallic/Gideon Very Dark Atmosphere, with 7K on the odometer.

Been awhile since I had my favorite color and the interior color I took a liking to.  Previous owner installed the Kooks LT headers/Y pipe and had ordered the Brembo 6-piston package with the truck.  Hoping to find a good tuning option to the HP Tuner option and SS lines for the brakes, but have installed the S&B CAI. 

Quick pics

2019Silverado.jpg

2019Silverado_3.jpg

Get a video of cold start and revs

A bit of wind buffeting today, finally found a decent place to record. This factory set-up sucks.

I do like Magnaflow and Corsa tone, but like the look of dual pipes out the back.  Borla also nice.

Edited by DenaliSS
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...