Show Us Your 2019 & Up T1 Pictures !

This is the rarely seen and not yet uploaded in this forum Oxford Brown color in a 2021 High Country..  I was not a fan of "stick around Brown" before I saw this in person, i felt the color that Chevy uses on the website has a much more generic non-metallic brown color. In real life it's a chameleon color, it goes from Black, to Charcoal, to Brown, to kind of a Mossy Green. It Pops Charcoal. The High County Bronze grill and the Black/Umber Interior make this truck stand out.

IMG_8047.thumb.jpg.ba30051ca9b734c340c75c9cd9e6f123.jpg

• Like 1

This is the rarely seen and not yet uploaded in this forum Oxford Brown color in a 2021 High Country..  I was not a fan of "stick around Brown" before I saw this in person, i felt the color that Chevy uses on the website has a much more generic non-metallic brown color. In real life it's a chameleon color, it goes from Black, to Charcoal, to Brown, to kind of a Mossy Green. It Pops Charcoal. The High County Bronze grill and the Black/Umber Interior make this truck stand out.

IMG_8047.thumb.jpg.ba30051ca9b734c340c75c9cd9e6f123.jpg

That's the color I almost bought, but didn't want to drive 2 hours to the Outer Banks from Norfolk, VA. It happened to be a Trail Boss LT with the 6.2, too.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, thundar56007 said:

What lift did you go with? and tire size? I have the basically the same truck only the RST Rally with the 6.2 and I put the TB lift and went with 285/50/22 Nitto ridge Grapplers

If your talking to me 

It's factory lift 

However the wheels I got for 50 percent off for the set for gm oem black wheels from q dealer. Tires are open toyo open country all terrain 22's

Went with 22s I like the look better than 20s and plan on upgrading the brakes for the front brembos 

On 12/17/2020 at 3:43 PM, cc1999 said:

Got my new 2021 GMC 1500 AT4 diesel about 2 weeks ago. So far tinted the window, got my wheels and tires in last night to now have to battle that brake caliper clearance issue tonight. Should be ready for action again later tonight. If all goes well, with it's new rims and tires. 

Fuel Anza 17x8.5 +6 with Falken P285/70/17s tires. 

2021 GMC PIC 1.jpg

2021 GMC PIC 2.jpg

2021 GMC PIC 4.jpg

2021 GMC Fuel Anza pic 3.jpg

2021 GMC Fuel Anza pic 5.jpg

2021 GMC Fuel Anza pic 4.jpg

What running boards are those? Thanks

• Like 1

I've removed the brackets behind the carpet and trimmed the mud flaps.  It rubs at full lock on the carpet.  I also opted not to go for the 3rd highest setting on the front coilovers.  No spacers.  I might go a little higher in the front this spring to try to alleviate some of the rubbing but it's not terrible

On 3/28/2021 at 4:09 PM, DannyMoe13 said:

What running boards are those? Thanks

Those are the OEM boards that come on AT4s, I think they were possibly part of one of the option packages on the truck. 

You probably could get them from a GMC dealer .

I would imagine they are offered as an accessory item from GMC parts.  

3 minutes ago, cc1999 said:

Those are the OEM boards that come on AT4s, I think they were possibly part of one of the option packages on the truck. 

You probably could get them from a GMC dealer .

I would imagine they are offered as an accessory item from GMC parts.  

yeah, these are the new low-profile off-road steps that come on some of the AT4 packages. I've seen them on the TB now as well. I really like them. More of a Raptor-style board vs. the one that came on the AT4s before that was bigger and hung lower. 

• Like 1