Show Us Your 2019 & Up T1 Pictures !

• 2 weeks later...

2023 Sierra Elevation, Dynamic Blue. Not the best pic, but the only one I have currently.

Had to order running boards off ebay, most all OEM are on national backorder.

Looking for mods to do, mostly once the new trucks get figured out soon. I'd like to add tow mirrors, and the rear view mirror camera.

IMG_0197(1).jpg

• Like 3

just picked up a 2023 1500 rst 5.3 2wd a few weeks ago already done some small stuff to it tint short antenna diode dynamics led backup bulbs and led license plate bulbs gm bed mat and will be doing a eibach stage 1 level kit next week

after that will be wheels and tires to get rid of the 20s and afe power intake and exhaust

FB_IMG_1678982875481.jpg

FB_IMG_1678982878223.jpg

• Like 1

Has anyone added the rear view mirror camera to the refreshed 22+ trucks? I know the harness is no longer taped above the headliner, but will the mirror plug in and power on with my factory mirror plug?

On 3/14/2023 at 6:01 PM, GOMD said:

2023 Sierra Elevation, Dynamic Blue. Not the best pic, but the only one I have currently.

Had to order running boards off ebay, most all OEM are on national backorder.

Looking for mods to do, mostly once the new trucks get figured out soon. I'd like to add tow mirrors, and the rear view mirror camera.

IMG_0197(1).jpg

Nice truck and nice deal on it, really digging that blue with the smoked out lenses the elevation uses.

2 minutes ago, BIGDOGx said:

Nice truck and nice deal on it, really digging that blue with the smoked out lenses the elevation uses.

Thanks, I thought the same thing when the pulled it around at the dealer. Had to have it.

Figured I'd taker a picture this morning after the car wash before it's covered in road salt again. My first Black vehicle I see its starting out as a love, hate relationship. Especially this time of year.

PXL_20230319_160409656.jpg