Show Us Your 2019 & Up T1 Pictures !

14 hours ago, PureZ71 said:

I did have to remove the front mud flaps and the bracket behind them.

Got someone else to drive the truck so I could finally get some rollers of it. Whathcha think?

m2leaJM.jpg

NScYZEO.jpg

You asked what we thought... 😉

I like the first shot.  Nice dynamic sky, no odd stuff in the background (like the building in the second shot). I would have liked to have seen the first shot with less ground, more sky.  But that may just be my personal preference.   You can even do a 16x9 crop on the first one to get that same look.  Hope you don't mind my 2 cents! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/4/2023 at 9:40 PM, cc1999 said:

It was dark out when we got the wheels, tires , ruby to black badges swapped out. 
‘Here is few pics taken in the garage tonight. 
spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

This my other GMC . 
spacer.png

Looks great, I just picked up my desert sand AT4X.  What size recon tires are those?

• Like 1

Tires are 305/60R18. 
Wheel is 18x9+20. 
‘That same tire I originally had mounted on a 18x9+1 which I had on my 2021 AT4, which that setup did have a rub issue on the 2021. 
I ordered today that same 18x9+20 Fuel covert wheel, only in all black with a set of 305/65R18 Falken At3 tires. 
The 2023 trucks with the AEV front bumper come with a 33.2” tire, the Recons were only 32.4” tall tire. 
‘Going to try and keep the 305 width and get the height back up a little over 33”. The Falkens spec 33.4” tall. 

Just got back into a GM from a stage 1 + tuned 8 speed 2013 RAM sport. I love driving that truck. So I was looking for a newer used truck...drove some tundras, older denali's, and as soon as I drove a 10 speed with the 6.2L I was sold. I had to sell my soul for this sports car of a truck. Don't even want to talk about the payment, but I love this truck.

20230210_175817.jpg

• Like 4