Owners Pictures of 35" Tires on Stock AT4 or Trail Boss

14 hours ago, TrailDemon said:

Full photo of the truck with 325/65/18 on OEM rim, 1/4 spacers & 2” factory lift 

B1C16B8E-D028-469C-BFFF-8AB9C29004D7.thumb.jpeg.9e210d81c88c1799ed419d7d5eb66ad2.jpeg

You were able to fit them without any rubbing or trimming after the 1/4” spacers were on? After installing them, do you think a less knobby sidewall tire could fit without wheel spacers on the factory rim? And also, are the tires flush with the fenders or do they poke out a little? Pic?

On 5/10/2019 at 7:27 AM, Trailboss91 said:

Curious what did this do to your MPGS when you put them on?

If I'm cruising at 60mph DIC says 19mpg, 17mpg average city/highway after a couple weeks of driving. I've never calculated it. I'm happy with the mileage. 

On 6/10/2019 at 4:51 PM, BPVTB said:

Can’t tell if you’re saying you have the 2” level in the front along with the 2” factory lift or not

Truck came with 2” lift from factory. I didn’t modified suspension at all. 

10 hours ago, JuicyJosh said:

You were able to fit them without any rubbing or trimming after the 1/4” spacers were on? After installing them, do you think a less knobby sidewall tire could fit without wheel spacers on the factory rim? And also, are the tires flush with the fenders or do they poke out a little? Pic?

Yes, I was able to fit them after installing the spacers. If the  sidewalls weren’t knobby I could get away without wheel spacers and they tires are flush.

Old tires were donuts for sure lol

EF10F914-953B-4D1F-B1DD-815633114C47.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, JuicyJosh said:

nice

14 hours ago, TrailDemon said:

Yes, I was able to fit them after installing the spacers. If the  sidewalls weren’t knobby I could get away without wheel spacers and they tires are flush.

Old tires were donuts for sure lol

EF10F914-953B-4D1F-B1DD-815633114C47.jpeg

Well that definitely puts it in perspective ?

Looks great I’m might try same size only with BFGoodrich ko2

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

On 6/7/2019 at 10:59 AM, TrailDemon said:

I’m liking those running boards.

Interesting.  I'm not sure why someone would spend the coin to install taller tires for improved ground clearance on your 4 wheel drive only to then lose all you've gained and then some by installing handicapped steps that hang 8" below the rockers!?!?!?  Seems like an exercise in futility???

2 hours ago, rikhek said:

Interesting.  I'm not sure why someone would spend the coin to install taller tires for improved ground clearance on your 4 wheel drive only to then lose all you've gained and then some by installing handicapped steps that hang 8" below the rockers!?!?!?  Seems like an exercise in futility???

Calm down boss, 90% of the people on here are installing bigger tires for aesthetic purposes, not off-roading. They fill out the wheel wells better. Didn't realize we were upsetting a consummate professional off roader. Guess its a good thing its not your truck. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I don’t understand why steps hang down so low either. I don’t offroad near as much as I used to any more but clearance beneath the steps concerns me. However I also fail to see the point in that comment. 

It’s someone else’s vehicle. Let them do with it what they wish. 

• Haha 1