Owners Pictures of 35" Tires on Stock AT4 or Trail Boss

Just ordered them. Having them put on Friday!  Thanks you all!! 
How did that size turn out? I know the chevys have a bigger wheel well. I want to get bigger tires on my winter setup.

I have the At4 with level and 285x60x20. I had to remove fenders and cut metal unfortunately they still rub. But I have 20s with a negative 25 off set.
I plan in on putting the stock rims back on in November before Winter hits. Still unsure what size tire I will put on the stock rim.21d8af5339ba24a67464f5b2a9a6c8af.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

On 9/14/2019 at 7:31 PM, gothp28 said:

How did that size turn out? I know the chevys have a bigger wheel well. I want to get bigger tires on my winter setup.

I have the At4 with level and 285x60x20. I had to remove fenders and cut metal unfortunately they still rub. But I have 20s with a negative 25 off set.
I plan in on putting the stock rims back on in November before Winter hits. Still unsure what size tire I will put on the stock rim.21d8af5339ba24a67464f5b2a9a6c8af.jpg

how rough are your winters? stay with a narrow tire for the winter - maybe a 275/70/18 or similar

On 9/14/2019 at 6:01 PM, gothp28 said:

I didn’t order the 305s. Just the 295/70/18. They are suppose to be delivered tomorrow 

I have a slight trembling with the stock tire/susp set-up to be honest.

I always blamed the roads, and the fact that you can feel so much more in these trucks.

You're in a custom too, correct dctackett? It may be a TB custom issue, or those shitty ranchos.

I’ve been ton3 different shops. I tried balance beads with the 35s I had and it made it worse. 

Im pretty sure it’s just tires because the duratraxs I took off they was little to no shaking or vibration at all. 

Yes 19 custom trailboss.  I’m gonna let them roadforce it and maybe look into aftermarket shocks.  Any recommendations on which brand? 

32 minutes ago, dctackett10 said:

I’ve been ton3 different shops. I tried balance beads with the 35s I had and it made it worse. 

Im pretty sure it’s just tires because the duratraxs I took off they was little to no shaking or vibration at all. 

Yes 19 custom trailboss.  I’m gonna let them roadforce it and maybe look into aftermarket shocks.  Any recommendations on which brand? 

yes, always roadforce balance them. LT and 10 ply tires suck to balance.

Take it one step at a time. You just swapped tires because of this issue, don't buy shocks right away before exploring all avenues!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, dctackett10 said:

Is the vibration coming from the back or front ?

Ive got no vibrations running 35x12.50’s (Sunfull Mud Terrain) / Fuel Coupler 20x9 wheels on 2019 custom trail boss / Rancho shocks in front / rough country shocks in the back ./ 4” rough country lift with the 2” Chevy lift.    Shocks wouldn’t cause vibration , just absorb bumps.  

Sounds like a broke belt In a tire of a bad wheel .  

Have you tried different set of wheels ?  I didn’t read all the comments but I thought I saw you tried different tires . 

10 hours ago, boneill said:

Is the vibration coming from the back or front ?

Ive got no vibrations running 35x12.50’s (Sunfull Mud Terrain) / Fuel Coupler 20x9 wheels on 2019 custom trail boss / Rancho shocks in front / rough country shocks in the back ./ 4” rough country lift with the 2” Chevy lift.    Shocks wouldn’t cause vibration , just absorb bumps.  

Sounds like a broke belt In a tire of a bad wheel .  

Have you tried different set of wheels ?  I didn’t read all the comments but I thought I saw you tried different tires . 

Yea. These are my second set of tires.   Is there a for sure way to know if a belt is broken in a tire?  

Im going back to this shop to have them road force balance them in the morning, would they be able to tell if a tire is bad when they put it on the machine?    This is what I get for buying tires online... again lol 

17 minutes ago, dctackett10 said:

Yea. These are my second set of tires.   Is there a for sure way to know if a belt is broken in a tire?  

Im going back to this shop to have them road force balance them in the morning, would they be able to tell if a tire is bad when they put it on the machine?    This is what I get for buying tires online... again lol 

Guess I should of researched first lol. But I don’t see any lumps on the tires. Could they be “ out of round”. Not really sure to tell on that one

Well I’m going 2 hours away to a shop that has a hunter road force balancer on Wednesday to see if they can help with the balancing issue.  I understand they should be some vibration because they’re a mud tire. But what I’m getting is enough to drive someone insane lol. 

They said 25 dollars per tire to put it on the machine and balance or 50 dollars a tire if they have to turn the tire on the wheel  (guessing that’s match balancing).  Anyways.  Hope this works. As I’ve spent close to 2000 on tires all together lol. 

Well I’m going 2 hours away to a shop that has a hunter road force balancer on Wednesday to see if they can help with the balancing issue.  I understand they should be some vibration because they’re a mud tire. But what I’m getting is enough to drive someone insane lol. 

They said 25 dollars per tire to put it on the machine and balance or 50 dollars a tire if they have to turn the tire on the wheel  (guessing that’s match balancing).  Anyways.  Hope this works. As I’ve spent close to 2000 on tires all together lol. 

Mean while you can try sending the front wheels to the rear and if the vibration is less then you can narrow it down to those tires/wheels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, asalinasz39 said:

Mean while you can try sending the front wheels to the rear and if the vibration is less then you can narrow it down to those tires/wheels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you know if that roadforce balance machine will tell you if a tire is bad and needs replaced?