Owners Pictures of 35" Tires on Stock AT4 or Trail Boss

48 minutes ago, Dersch said:

For anyone considering a level or lift i highly recommend the Readylift SST kit. It comes with new upper control arms. Everything i researched this is the kit people recommend cause it comes with new upper control arms

I fit 35x12.5 on 20x10 +0 offset with very minimal mud flap trimming. 

With the tow mirrors it makes the truck look so much bigger almost like a 2500. 

Screenshot_20200719-072941_Photos.jpg

20200719_064736.jpg

Nice did that kit lift the rear as well?

Edited by Jp sierra

4 minutes ago, Jp sierra said:

Nice did that kit lift the rear as well?

Yes, the SST 2.0 (Trail Boss/AT4 model) lifts the front 2” (to combine with the stock 2” lift, for 4” total in front) and the rear 3”. So it lifts and levels at the same time. It’s a really good kit, we sell a ton of them in my shops

Edited by Alex Kemple
Add detail

7 minutes ago, Alex Kemple said:

Yes, the SST 2.0 (Trail Boss/AT4 model) lifts the front 2” (to combine with the stock 2” lift, for 4” total in front) and the rear 3”. So it lifts and levels at the same time. It’s a really good kit, we sell a ton of them in my shops

Yes that’s more what I’m looking for... I’m going not  install the RC leveling kit , paid to much for this truck to put a risking leveling kit ... thanks for the info.

Edited by Jp sierra

1 minute ago, Jp sierra said:

Yes that’s more what I’m looking for... I’m going not  install the RC leveling kit , paid to much for this truck to put a risking leveling kit ... thanks for the info.

As far as their leveling kits go, I haven’t heard of too many problems. There’s only so much that can go wrong with a solid piece of metal. But if you’re gonna do it, might as well spend the extra money for a SST kit so you get the full lift and level experience. I absolutely love ReadyLift. Some of the best quality suspension parts for super cheap compared to some of the premium brands like BDS or Icon

39 minutes ago, Alex Kemple said:

As far as their leveling kits go, I haven’t heard of too many problems. There’s only so much that can go wrong with a solid piece of metal. But if you’re gonna do it, might as well spend the extra money for a SST kit so you get the full lift and level experience. I absolutely love ReadyLift. Some of the best quality suspension parts for super cheap compared to some of the premium brands like BDS or Icon

Yes I agree ready lift makes a great product, the cv axle angles is something  I would worry about...basically  4 inches of lift .. I guess that’s why I was considering a smaller level such as the 1.5 RC... 

Edited by Jp sierra

1 minute ago, Jp sierra said:

Yes I agree ready lift makes a great product, the cv axle angles is something  I would worry about...basically  4 inches of lift .. I guess that’s why I was considering a smaller level such as the 1.5 RC... 

Well if you are doing a level on a trailboss/ atc you are doing 3.5" of lift up front without new UCAs to correct angles... vs the readylift kit which makes 4" total with an UCA specifically made for it. For me that's what sold me. They waited before releasing a kit and they also make a kit for non TB/ AT4. For the price i think its a good deal. Havent heard any issues yet. Ill keep people posted. 

10 minutes ago, Dersch said:

Well if you are doing a level on a trailboss/ atc you are doing 3.5" of lift up front without new UCAs to correct angles... vs the readylift kit which makes 4" total with an UCA specifically made for it. For me that's what sold me. They waited before releasing a kit and they also make a kit for non TB/ AT4. For the price i think its a good deal. Havent heard any issues yet. Ill keep people posted. 

Just wondering what  the CV’s look like with 4inchs of lift.

I need some help from the group. I have an AT4 with the 2” Readylift leveling kit on it. I am looking to put new tire and wheels on it. Here is were I need help. Is anyone running 12” wide rims on their truck?  I am looking to go with 20x12-44 rims with 35” Nitto Ridge Grappers. 

11 hours ago, TXguy said:

I need some help from the group. I have an AT4 with the 2” Readylift leveling kit on it. I am looking to put new tire and wheels on it. Here is were I need help. Is anyone running 12” wide rims on their truck?  I am looking to go with 20x12-44 rims with 35” Nitto Ridge Grappers. 

You can certainly run that fitment but expect some major rubbing. I'd strongly recommend the much more common 22x10 set up which you can accommodate nicely with just minor plastic trimming while still achieving a nice stance. Keep in mine our fenders (AT4) are not as open as the Silverados and even the Silverados require a good amount of chopping to accommodate 22x12s.

I'll be more than happy to assist you either way, feel free to pm me if you'd like to further discuss.  

Edited by WheelsASAP.com
size correction

52 minutes ago, WheelsASAP.com said:

You can certainly run that fitment but expect some major rubbing. I'd strongly recommend the much more common 22x10 set up which you can accommodate nicely with just minor plastic trimming while still achieving a nice stance. Keep in mine our fenders (AT4) are not as open as the Silverados and even the Silverados require a good amount of chopping to accommodate 22x12s.

I'll be more than happy to assist you either way, feel free to pm me if you'd like to further discuss.  

Thanks for the input. I did go though the other forums and I think you are right a 10” wheel looks good. On a 20x10 I have seen a couple of different wheels I like. One has a -19 the other a -25 offset. Any trouble running those offsets on my truck?

50 minutes ago, TXguy said:

Thanks for the input. I did go though the other forums and I think you are right a 10” wheel looks good. On a 20x10 I have seen a couple of different wheels I like. One has a -19 the other a -25 offset. Any trouble running those offsets on my truck?

Just noticed I mention 22 meant to have said 20, my bad. Same advise applies though as the width and the offset are the contributing factor. I'd stick to a -12 thru -18 offset on a 10 width and that's also where you would find most wheel brands target. Check out the below link of a truck I just posted, it's running 20x10 -18 on 35s, It looks Amazing!