Tire size suggestions and pics on AT4/Trail Boss

1 hour ago, mattsvtcobra said:

Hi everyone. Hoping someone can show pictures and provide sizes of tires that they have put on their AT4/Trailboss. 

Looking for options ions for my stock 20inch factory wheels

I have a Trailboss and am running 33.5x12.5R20 mud tires on 20 inch aftermarket rims with a 0 mm offset.  There is a very very slight rub at 100% full lock but I do not really notice it.  If you are looking to keep the factory wheels, you could get away with running 35x12.5 tires on the stock Trailboss/AT4 height.  There may be a slight rub and if it bothers you, you could level the truck and it wouldn't rub at all

20181202_152439.jpg

Edited by z1boss

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/1/2019 at 9:37 AM, Erod_66 said:

I found this info, apparently it just requires some mud flap trimming.

This dealer is installing 35x12.5x20 stock without any issues. 

6A29D285-0CDB-4440-A4C0-453F05D047E0.jpeg

Oh man. I was looking through for someone to do this! Let me see if I can find more pics of that truck

4 hours ago, mattsvtcobra said:

Oh man. I was looking through for someone to do this! Let me see if I can find more pics of that truck

Let me know if you do because I can’t find any pics of how much trimming or where to trim for this mod to work. I’d like to go with 35s myself and keep everything else stock. 

1 hour ago, Erod_66 said:

Let me know if you do because I can’t find any pics of how much trimming or where to trim for this mod to work. I’d like to go with 35s myself and keep everything else stock. 

I spoke to the dealer and he said that he has a video of the trimming you have to do and it’s minimal. Trying to get the vid from him. Super nice guy. 

• Like 1

I spoke to the dealer and he said that he has a video of the trimming you have to do and it’s minimal. Trying to get the vid from him. Super nice guy. 
I think it's on their Instagram feed. I watched it.

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk