Recommend Leveling kit

Hey guys, i was wondering what are some really good quality leveling kits for my 2018 1500 Silverado?

There are known ones I recommend picking any of them since it is only a leveling kit ( readylift , rough country , motofab ) the only thing that you need to check before buying to decide how many inches required is difference between the front gap and the rear one as every car is different ( my car has 2 inch difference while another car same model has 2.5 inch difference )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys, i was wondering what are some really good quality leveling kits for my 2018 1500 Silverado?

Best ride quality will be CST, KING and FOX Coil Overs. Spacers are the cheapest route and not always the best ride quality.

Fox 2.0 will be the cheapest of the three coil overs. You’ll still want newer shocks even with spacers and by the time you’re done with spacers and shocks you’ll be wishing you did Coil Overs. Good luck!

Sent from above

I replaced my craptastic stock Ranchos w/ Bilstein 5100 adjustable shocks - give about 2" extra height @ top setting allowing you to run up to 34" tire w/ only minimal rubbing @ extreme steering angles, I also added 2.25" rear blocks as the rear shocks are not adjustable but allow for additional 1" of ride height & I wanted to maintain some "rake" b/c I prefer the look & also don't want the rear sagging when towing or hauling heavy loads. You could replicate this setup for around $400-$450 including the blocks & shipping costs I suggest spraying the shocks w/ some clear coat prior to install while they're stainless its 400 series & can oxidize/pit so a $10 spray can of clear coat is worth it keeping them nice & shiny while they're on the truck

alternatively I would also suggest looking @ Eibach's leveling shock kit which I believe come or can come w/ new stiffer front springs in addition to some of the other brands already mentioned.

Lastly - I would NOT SUGGEST using any of the block style quick lift rough country cheapo kits. The ride will suffer, the angles put on your A-arms etc. will cause premature wear on bushings/bearings/ball joints & its just silly to put a $50 "lift kit" on a $50,000 truck. Also - the stock shocks (minus magride) on the GM trucks are terrible anyhow so may as well replace them for better handling/better ride.

9 hours ago, khaledsamy36 said:

There are known ones I recommend picking any of them since it is only a leveling kit ( readylift , rough country , motofab ) the only thing that you need to check before buying to decide how many inches required is difference between the front gap and the rear one as every car is different ( my car has 2 inch difference while another car same model has 2.5 inch difference )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for the info.

6 hours ago, TXGREEK said:

Best ride quality will be CST, KING and FOX Coil Overs. Spacers are the cheapest route and not always the best ride quality.

Fox 2.0 will be the cheapest of the three coil overs. You’ll still want newer shocks even with spacers and by the time you’re done with spacers and shocks you’ll be wishing you did Coil Overs. Good luck!

Sent from above

Thanks I’ll look into that. 

1 hour ago, crushNchowda said:

I replaced my craptastic stock Ranchos w/ Bilstein 5100 adjustable shocks - give about 2" extra height @ top setting allowing you to run up to 34" tire w/ only minimal rubbing @ extreme steering angles, I also added 2.25" rear blocks as the rear shocks are not adjustable but allow for additional 1" of ride height & I wanted to maintain some "rake" b/c I prefer the look & also don't want the rear sagging when towing or hauling heavy loads. You could replicate this setup for around $400-$450 including the blocks & shipping costs I suggest spraying the shocks w/ some clear coat prior to install while they're stainless its 400 series & can oxidize/pit so a $10 spray can of clear coat is worth it keeping them nice & shiny while they're on the truck

alternatively I would also suggest looking @ Eibach's leveling shock kit which I believe come or can come w/ new stiffer front springs in addition to some of the other brands already mentioned.

Lastly - I would NOT SUGGEST using any of the block style quick lift rough country cheapo kits. The ride will suffer, the angles put on your A-arms etc. will cause premature wear on bushings/bearings/ball joints & its just silly to put a $50 "lift kit" on a $50,000 truck. Also - the stock shocks (minus magride) on the GM trucks are terrible anyhow so may as well replace them for better handling/better ride.

Thank you for all that info. 

RF 2.5" only do the front and it will look real square! I love it on mine. I also added the Air Lift 5000 bags in the rear so I dont have any sagging issues when I pull my camper.

$550 all together and looks awesome with great functionality and OEM smooth feel still. Also feels way better when towing a load with airbags.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk