Anyone Interested in Trading Grille and Bumper

Hello,

I'm looking for anyone who is interested in trading me their Black bumper or grille or both for my Chrome pieces. I currently have a 2017 Silver Silverado LT with pristine chrome grill and bumper and would like to switch out for Black Pieces. Want to try to get a 2019 Trail Boss look.

image.thumb.png.24fecb7aa5f6762418d5851e1aa8ec57.png

Good luck, I've tried this before. No one wants the chrome pieces, everyone loves their black front ends. I'm jealous. Outside of vinyl wrapping the chrome black, buying the parts is just not practical.

If you've never heard of bumpershellz, look them up, it's a good option for the bumper but has a pretty obvious overlap of the pieces.

Edited by jaxcam02

Yea, its few and far between that someone will trade off a painted front end.  If you dont mind the matte finish I bet you could find a wrecked work truck and buy those pieces.  If not the bumper shellz and buying a black factory grille will be your best bet.  That or plasti dip the front end.

• 3 weeks later...