Undercover Swing Case

Did a search but cannot find any pictures.

Does anyone have a swing case on a 2019?

Really would like to see a pic.

I imagine it would interfere with the pole on the drivers side although they list a part number for it.

I took the drivers side case off of my 2016 and will be listing it for sale soon.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, O Town Denali said:

Did a search but cannot find any pictures.

Does anyone have a swing case on a 2019?

Really would like to see a pic.

I imagine it would interfere with the pole on the drivers side although they list a part number for it.

I took the drivers side case off of my 2016 and will be listing it for sale soon.

What’s a swing case?

They catalog one for 2019's.  My guess the box itself will be the same (it is across most models) with a different bracket.  I just wrecked my '18 and that was my last addition, so I'm going to call and see if they'll sell me brackets for a '19.  

10 hours ago, Leevon said:

They catalog one for 2019's.  My guess the box itself will be the same (it is across most models) with a different bracket.  I just wrecked my '18 and that was my last addition, so I'm going to call and see if they'll sell me brackets for a '19.  

It may be the same box but the bed itself is a lot different.  Much wider where it mounted on my 2016.  That is why I would love to see a picture of one in a 19.  Drivers side looks like it would interfere with the step pole.  Passenger would cover up the receptacle.

• 7 months later...

I had a pair of these in my 2014.  I kept them when I traded in.  I contacted Undercover and they sell a mount kit for $70 for them.  Thay seems like a whole lot for what that kit is. I'm hoping it's for both sides but I'm sure not.    

Towing gear, bungee cords, ratchet straps, tools, gloves, jumper cables, etc.

Like a previous poster mentioned, easily removed if the extra room is needed.

I installed mine with stainless threaded nut-serts so I can also remove the brackets also though I don't anticipate having to. 

GM gave me a $500 credit toward accessories for my truck due to my rear window fiasco and I bought both swing cases with it. 

23 minutes ago, fish_guru said:

Towing gear, bungee cords, ratchet straps, tools, gloves, jumper cables, etc.

Like a previous poster mentioned, easily removed if the extra room is needed.

I installed mine with stainless threaded nut-serts so I can also remove the brackets also though I don't anticipate having to. 

GM gave me a $500 credit toward accessories for my truck due to my rear window fiasco and I bought both swing cases with it. 

Do you have a lot of room in the swing cases?  Trying to decide on one or two.

6 hours ago, fish_guru said:

swing1.jpg

swing2.jpg

swing3.jpg

Can you do me a huge favor and take a pic of the underneath where the lever is located?  I have the drivers side swing case and found it on it’s side in my bed with the handle mechanism by the tailgate. Something that held the handle in place fell off (never to be found) and I had to rig it up to keep it on there. What I did works fine, I just want to see what was originally there and maybe engineer a better fix. 

Thanks if you can do that.