Leveling Kit or 4" Lift

29 minutes ago, TexAg1983 said:

I just bought an '18 2WD 1500 Denali. I'm not liking the way it sits so I am considering either a 2.25" leveling kit on the front or a 4" lift. For those with a lift, did it make the ride substantially rougher? Any pics or recommendations are welcome.

whatever lift kit you get you have to make sure it works with MRC.

• Like 2

Don't lift a 2wd truck :( unsure why anyone buys a 2 wd truck but...don't lift it you don't need height no reason for it. maybe a small level kit if you want to level it off but ensure you check warranty stuff.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, TexAg1983 said:

I just bought an '18 2WD 1500 Denali. I'm not liking the way it sits so I am considering either a 2.25" leveling kit on the front or a 4" lift. For those with a lift, did it make the ride substantially rougher? Any pics or recommendations are welcome.

I lifted mine with a Pro Comp 4" lift kit for Magneride. Make sure you're looking up kits for the Magneride system you have. Mine doesnt ride any worse than factory. Im not sure how many people makes lifts for 2wd trucks with Magneride. I know Pro Comp, McGaughys and BDS do for 4wd. 

Previously I had a Suspension Maxx  2.25 leveling kit that I put on myself that was equipped with the brackets for Magneride. It was a great kit but wanted more. 

Good luck to you 

Edited by Denali34

50 minutes ago, TexAg1983 said:

Welcome to the site :thumbs: If they are compatible, a 2.25 level is probably all you need/want. I have that on my SLT Z-71 4x4 and it doesn't ride any better or worse than stock...at least in my opinion. With that said, the Denali is supposed to ride smoother from what I gather so it may very well effect your ride.