How to Fix Squeaky Leaf Springs

Hello everyone

Anyone else having trouble with squeaky leaf springs? I actually even considered drilling a Grease Fitting into the eyes of mine.

I got tired of trying to fix it with WD40, and even tried to use high mileage motor oil to lubricate my leaf spring bushings with no luck, until a friend of mine recommended a great product called HHS 2000 by Wurth

It is basically a spray can, with WD40-like oil, but with a catch: after a couple of minutes it cures and thickens itself into grease.

After making some research, I found many other options like it, and thought I could share it with the group. The great thing about it is that it creeps and penetrates into the bushings from the outside, and then once inside it cures and maintains the rubber lubricated as if you had put actual grease into it.

TL;DR I made a little How-To-Fix video about it, as I had nothing better to do on a Sunday afternoon lol

Support on my YouTube channel is always appreciated, thanks to all who watch it:

• Like 2

• 6 months later...