Recommended Lift Kits

Hey guys, I've been looking around a few different companies and looking at different lift kit options. Just wondering if you guys had any experience/knowledge that you guys wanted to share. I would love any input.

Ive been looking at lifts In the range of 7-9" kits. I dont need a great offroading kit because I plan on keeping my truck a little bit more towards the show scene rather than offroad. I plan on putting 37" tires with 22x14's rims. As for offset im not decided yet. Looking to figure out which kit will best fit me and provide a good ride, with good dependability behind it. I have looked at the Cognito 10" lift & love the way it looks and I love the features it comes with. Im a huge sucker for fox shocks, I absolutely loved them on my last truck. However, the Cognito kits go for anywhere over $5,000 depending on what options you add to your kit. Because of this, I started leaning more towards the McGaughys 7-9" lift. The price is a lot better for this kit, I've seen them around $2,500 range. Although, I also checked out a BDS 8" Coilover kit which comes with the fox shocks and fox coilovers. My last truck had BDS suspension on it & it put up to the constant beating I put on it, great kit overall. The 8" BDS kit falls more around the midpoint between Cognito & McGaughys.

If you guys have any previous experiences with any of these companies, I would love to hear any good/bad stories. Also, if you guys have any recommendations for other companies im all ears! Thanks

Edited by Westen
typo

Damn son you're just looking to start fights on the forum today aren't ya LOL!!!  A "what lift should I get" thread will turn into a shit show faster than a "good first mods" thread.

With that said I'll keep my suggestions to myself.  Don't wanna ruffle any feathers

Carry on

Edited by Jacoby

1 hour ago, Jacoby said:

Damn son you're just looking to start fights on the forum today aren't ya LOL!!!  A "what lift should I get" thread will turn into a shit show faster than a "good first mods" thread.

With that said I'll keep my suggestions to myself.  Don't wanna ruffle any feathers

Carry on

Haha! Ive seen a couple threads on a few other forums and things can get pretty heated! Not trying to start anything just trying to find the best products for my 1500. Still new to the forum so not trying to hurt anyones feelings or start any beef. Haha