Removing the lift off of a 2014 Silverado

So I have a 2014 Silverado 1500 4wd, it has a 7-9 inch FTS lift kit on it now. I was wondering if anyone knows if it is possible to take the lift off and put my truck back to stock height? I just don't want the lift on it anymore I'm tired of it. 

9 minutes ago, tgainer101 said:

So I have a 2014 Silverado 1500 4wd, it has a 7-9 inch FTS lift kit on it now. I was wondering if anyone knows if it is possible to take the lift off and put my truck back to stock height? I just don't want the lift on it anymore I'm tired of it. 

Almost impossible, a lift that big would require to cut off and remove stock frontend frame brackets and cross members to install the 7-9 inch lift parts. Only way to do it is to get a doner truck and remove the brackets from that truck and a good welding person but even with that the frontend wont be right for it being square and specs from original measurements, going to be a big job. Best thing to do is sell it.

• Thanks 1