I’ve had my Lt Trailboss for just a few days now and it seems like the Hvac blower is louder than it should be. Has anyone had any issues with this? I had a 2017 Silverado before but never noticed the noise. It’s possible that because the interior is so much quieter that I’m just noticing it more. If anyone has any info on this I would appreciate it. 

Edited by Austincb1762

Yes it is noisy because there are no underpanels covering it - if you look up at passenger side under glove box it's right there - 2018 and previous were enclosed + the only positive is if you ever need to change it - would only be a 5min job - 

4 hours ago, Jamesluc6 said:

Yes it is noisy because there are no underpanels covering it - if you look up at passenger side under glove box it's right there - 2018 and previous were enclosed + the only positive is if you ever need to change it - would only be a 5min job - 

Thanks for the reply. That makes sense, I did see that there is nothing covering it. I’m happy I’m not the only one who has noticed. 

• 1 year later...
On 4/7/2019 at 7:19 PM, Austincb1762 said:

I’ve had my Lt Trailboss for just a few days now and it seems like the Hvac blower is louder than it should be. Has anyone had any issues with this? I had a 2017 Silverado before but never noticed the noise. It’s possible that because the interior is so much quieter that I’m just noticing it more. If anyone has any info on this I would appreciate it. 

I have a 2019 and man the ac is loud i thought it was just me really notice it when truck is not moving 

Just an FYI... make sure all vents passenger and driver are open and the ones in the rear of the console.  I noticed that when passengers close the other vents it severely increases the sound in the drivers vents.  It the vents are aimed all the way up/down it restricts flow