SOLD 2014 - 2018 Silverado/Sierra DL3 Mirrors with Chrome Caps $225 Shipped

SeanSmith

A set of DL3 (Power fold, auto dim, heated, power adjust, puddle lamp, red LED in-mirror turn signals) for 2014 - 2018 Silverado/Sierra gasoline models (Diesel uses a mirror with temp sensor on the R mirror and are different part numbers).  These came off my 2014 Silverado LTZ (38,000 miles) when I replaced them with a set of tow mirrors.  Everything works and mirrors are in fantastic shape.  In Seattle/Tacoma, WA, area.  $225 shipped to Lower 48 states.  Last chance before these go to eBay.  Please PM me if interested or post questions in reply.  Thank you!5cc37b8b4abb8_LMirrorpartnumber.thumb.jpg.2280104161829f9fe468868e720233a9.jpg

L Mirror Chrome Cap.jpg

R mirror part number.jpg

R mirror.jpg

L mirror puddle lamp.jpg

L mirror.jpg

R mirror chrome cap.jpg

Edited by SeanSmith
Changed Description

• SeanSmith changed the title to FS: 2014 - 2018 DL3 Mirrors with Chrome Caps $300 + Shipping
  • 3 weeks later...

I am wanting to change out my mirrors on my 2015 2500hd high country to tow mirrors. I have duramax engine and I am having trouble finding mirrors that will fit with wiring harness. Any suggestions?

4 minutes ago, Jnich17 said:

I am wanting to change out my mirrors on my 2015 2500hd high country to tow mirrors. I have duramax engine and I am having trouble finding mirrors that will fit with wiring harness. Any suggestions?

I would contact @pgamboa with this question.  He will be able to tell you exactly what you need.  He supplied my harness kit to upgrade my existing door harnesses and my '14 also required a "RZY" jumper harness (under dash, through firewall, and connects R&L mirrors) as my truck was not originally configured for tow mirrors.  Yours may require this.  I purchased my mirrors from 1A Auto.

Phil is on vacation this week and will not be immediately available to reply, but he is definitely the guy to go to and can also supply your harnesses and mirror recommendations as well.   Good luck with your project!  I was very happy with the materials that Phil supplied to me and all of his technical knowledge on this subject.  It made my upgrade very easy!

New to the forum. I just stumbled on this and I may be interested in your mirrors.

I currently have the DQS mirror option (w/NHT Max Trailering) on a new-to-me 2016 Silverado LTZ. I rarely tow and absolutely HATE the towing mirrors that are on this truck (I know, I know...).

The DQS option is pwr glass, pwr fold/man ext, heat, turn signal, LED RR guidance lamp, LED amber clearance, and memory (upper) glass.

Just wondering about compatibility and if the harness plugs would mate up correctly on this swap? Anyone?? I know they will bolt right in, just questioning the harness and what other modifications may/would be needed?

No puddle lamps on mine but I'm sure there is a harness for this.

Anyone?

Mike in PA

'16 LTZ, 6.2, aFe Momentum, BB tune

1 hour ago, MLS57 said:

New to the forum. I just stumbled on this and I may be interested in your mirrors.

I currently have the DQS mirror option (w/NHT Max Trailering) on a new-to-me 2016 Silverado LTZ. I rarely tow and absolutely HATE the towing mirrors that are on this truck (I know, I know...).

The DQS option is pwr glass, pwr fold/man ext, heat, turn signal, LED RR guidance lamp, LED amber clearance, and memory (upper) glass.

Just wondering about compatibility and if the harness plugs would mate up correctly on this swap? Anyone?? I know they will bolt right in, just questioning the harness and what other modifications may/would be needed?

Anyone?

Mike in PA

Pgamboa is the man to contact when he returns from vacation. Phil’s the man for harness and wiring products or questions. There’s a thread in the mods section as well. Good luck. 

Edited by Jchoi

1 hour ago, MLS57 said:

The DS option is pwr glass, pwr fold/man ext, heat, turn signal, LED RR guidance lamp, LED amber clearance, and memory (upper) glass.

Anyone?

Mike in PA

Whoops. Double post. 

Edited by Jchoi

2 hours ago, MLS57 said:

Anyone?

Mike in PA

Yes Mike, @pgamboa is the one to contact for harness info after 6/17/2019.  He may be able to offer you a DIY to update your current harness or most certainly can build you a plug and play.  I used one of his DIY kits and used my old harnesses and it worked great and was simple, but you do have to unwrap your old harness and it involved swapping a few pins...a little time consuming.   I would think it would be a pretty simple affair because the only real difference in function between your mirrors and the DL3s is that yours have the LED spots and running lamps and the DL3 does not, but does have the LED puddle lamps.

I also warn you, this forum is addictive.  I have a Borla S-type dual catback exhaust system, an S&B CAI system, and a Diablosport tuner with Diablew custom tune sitting in the garage waiting for my truck to come back from the body shop so I can do more mods.  Too many hours and dollars spent since discovering this forum... lol