2019+ leveled trucks

I was going for level with a Motofab kit that was supposed to be 2" front and 1" rear.  Motofab said they were good for the 2019... but I guess they did not realize that the 2019 does not have a stock 1" rear block to remove like the k2.  So I got a 2" front and back, and still have a 1" rake.  But I'm actually really happy with how it looks.  Rake looks much better without the nose so low to the ground.

(The first pic is earlier, before I installed rear wheelwell liners.  They make a huge difference in the look of a truck when lifted, especially white ones.)

truck3.thumb.jpeg.b30fb2d3b26a429ac96540a42881d07f.jpeg

IMG-0040.JPG

Edited by scdaren
  • Like 6

• 1 month later...

I love the way the truck looks with the 2” front and rear. Just purchased the same and a set of 1 1/2” wheel spacers. I plasti dipped my wheels recently. Can’t wait to get it all installed. Here’s what it currently looks like. Will have updates shortly (hopefully)

2ae90ace5255dc0c7dc35739f9df42ef.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

5c7ae67966529628cd8cffff8cd43c56.jpg

Just a 1.5” in the front with motofab lower strut spacer. Still have 1” rake and stock duratracs 32.3” tall.

Same truck with the same tires and leveling kit..... default_smile.png

544614c82bd91955c6294e71f0fc8275.jpg

• Like 4

Thanks for the info. I just got my front leveling spacers, rear blocks, and wheel spacers in the mail today. super excited. i went with motofab 2” front 1” rear for $82.00. I definitely want to get the front tinted as well. Probably gonna get the same tint. Looks good. I’m deciding on if I’m going to install it myself or have someone else do it since I’ve never tackled that. Is it difficult to do? I’ve watched some videos on YouTube but am a little afraid that I’m going to mess something up. I’m waiting for my next appointment with the dealership. I have the jingle in my front differential that they’re going to fix. Once that’s fix I’m going to install everything. I’m tempted to ask the dealership but I know they’ll hit me over the head with install price

Just now, Thejet07 said:

Thanks for the info. I just got my front leveling spacers, rear blocks, and wheel spacers in the mail today. super excited. i went with motofab 2” front 1” rear for $82.00. I definitely want to get the front tinted as well. Probably gonna get the same tint. Looks good. I’m deciding on if I’m going to install it myself or have someone else do it since I’ve never tackled that. Is it difficult to do? I’ve watched some videos on YouTube but am a little afraid that I’m going to mess something up.

Check that Motofab kit. Unless something has changed in the last few months since I got mine, it will give you 2" both front and year. They assume the rear block replaces a 1" stock block. But the 2019s don't have that stock block, so you get the full 2".  When I contacted them a few months ago they did not make a 1" block. 

That said, I love how the 2/2 lift came out on my truck. Photos is above in this thread, white Silverado.