2019+ leveled trucks

On 8/10/2019 at 10:24 PM, Thejet07 said:

Thanks for the info. I just got my front leveling spacers, rear blocks, and wheel spacers in the mail today. super excited. i went with motofab 2” front 1” rear for $82.00. I definitely want to get the front tinted as well. Probably gonna get the same tint. Looks good. I’m deciding on if I’m going to install it myself or have someone else do it since I’ve never tackled that. Is it difficult to do? I’ve watched some videos on YouTube but am a little afraid that I’m going to mess something up. I’m waiting for my next appointment with the dealership. I have the jingle in my front differential that they’re going to fix. Once that’s fix I’m going to install everything. I’m tempted to ask the dealership but I know they’ll hit me over the head with install price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could you post the link of the motofab kit you got? Been looking around on their site and I only see front levels and the only combo of front/rear I see are the 3"/2" front/rear level. 

FWIW, I measured my trail boss before and after my 1.5” motofab. By my measurements it was exactly 2” lower in the front. Put on the 1.5 and low and behold, it raised it 1.5”. Haha. 

Kinda wish I would have went with the 2”, because there is still a hair of rake. So to those who haven’t yet, always measure first!

010FE26F-1F17-4D46-8B71-628BD24E9E81.jpeg

• Like 1

Edited: Decided to go with a Motofab 1.5" lower spacer.  I still want a little rake for hauling.

I had right at 2.25" of rake. Here is the result: just a little over 1.5" of measured increase, call it 1 5/8". This will still give me a little under 3/4" of rake.  I am really happy with how it came out.  Took it to be aligned and it was still within the acceptable range on every measurement. These pictures don't do the difference justice, it looks much better with a slightly more level stance. Great deal all the way around!

1990790555_TruckLevel2019.thumb.JPG.7dd544840f8d0af4526a3bb147567e3f.JPG

Edited by AJ Sullivan

2 hours ago, mr. t said:

Where is everyone getting the rear lifting blocks? Rough country and Motofab don't have them for the 2019 Silverado yet? 

Rough country has to have them as I have them on my truck, they came with the 3” kit.