In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

Sign in to follow this  
jimmyboy8301

2019+ leveled trucks

We have a 2014+ leveled thread, how about a 2019+ leveled thread??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Some level by lifting the front and some by lowering the back.  I leveled mine using Wulf suspension 2" drop shackles.

20190523_170456.jpg

20190523_171901.jpg

• Like 4

For some reason I think the OP is going to be a little sad he was probably wanting to go the other way with the leveling kits. Nice to see some trucks not all about the off road image and setting up the trucks for how they are going to be used. 

Tyler

• Thanks 2

My HC with  1.5” front spacer.

13253886-6CC1-45A8-84A0-FDDCFDEAB3DE.jpeg

• Like 5

Nice looking trucks guys👍

Edited by mafd2

Another shot 1.5” front spacer 

692219A5-EB43-41FF-B0C4-8B72CD68830D.jpeg

• Like 3

Anybody have a 1.5” or 2” level with 1” rear block? I’m looking to put level up front but want to keep rake. I wonder if a 1” block is too much on a 1.5” level?

1.5" Motofab leveling kit. I plan to run this spacer until BDS comes out with a 4" lift for the Trail Boss/AT4

5cef06da8e6b6_DSC_0316(2).thumb.JPG.bd6f7f093d0a74546848db6a91215e78.JPG

• Like 9

Ohh damn you and your trail boss. J/k. I wish it was on a regular truck. And yours is black like mine. Looks good

• Like 2

Ok so before I go ahead and buy I’m really trying to decide, should I get a 1.5” or 2” level with a 1” rear block? I’m pretty much looking to keep the rake just bring it up a bit. I’m leaning towards the 1.5” but I’m just not sure

Go to customoffset.com  and you can filter buy make, lift, wheels, etc... Great pics and listings of consumer rides...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, NHAT4 said:

Go to customoffset.com  and you can filter buy make, lift, wheels, etc... Great pics and listings of consumer rides...

I still would be careful. Many places list that wheels will fit 2019 trucks but they truly don't know. I checked with some of the largest volume dealers in the country and it was still a case by case basis if a particular wheel would clear the calipers or not. The only way to know for sure is if the manufacturer has test fit the wheels or if the dealer has test fit them.

These are pictures and specs from owners rides after everything is installed...