2019+ leveled trucks

On 10/6/2019 at 7:47 PM, hramales said:

How the ride quality on that set up, I’m looking at doing something similar on my 2wd RST. Also do the tires stick out any on the sides? Any rubbing issues?.. Sorry for the bombardment of questions but I’m new to the truck scene. Thanks 

It's all good.  No issues.  Rides like factory.  No rubbing.  Tires do not stick out. 

20190917_140036.jpg

On 10/7/2019 at 7:48 AM, tannerm24 said:

Motofab 1.5” level. 
35/11.50r20 Ridge Grapplers. 

No offset. No trimming. No rub. 

Make sure to measure your rake. I had the 1.5” level installed and it’s perfectly level. 2” would have been too much. 

8CB99441-05D5-48E0-ABEC-EBB61D3D6B65.jpeg

Thanks for posting, good to know. That’s just very slightly smaller than a 295/65r20, so that should fit well too. I have 2” both front and back, so kept the rake. 

You can fit 33's without a leveling kit with plenty of room.  The stock wheels that came on my truck were 275 60 20 which is a 33.  With the leveling kit you can go with a wider 33 or taller than 33. I have the 2 inch Rough Country level which is a bottom spacer with 295 60 20 Nitto Terra Grappler G2 and it rides nice.  I don't know if a top or bottom spacer is supposed to be better but so far I like the bottom spacer on my truck.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sorry to ask what may be for some of you the DUMBEST question of all time, but . . . what are all of you meaning when you say the term "rake"?   

????

Just trying to learn the vocabulary.