2019+ leveled trucks

I've got 295 60 20 Nitto Terra Grappler on stock rims with a 2 inch level and they fit and ride perfectly.  IMO 35s look better with at least a 3 or 4 inch lift.  With the leveling kit the 34s look nice and don't look like they're stuffed in there.  But either way they'll look better than factory tires.

28 minutes ago, Flatblack83 said:

Post like that is what I like to see,  i almost just ordered this am 285 65 20 bfg since they run smaller but I would rather not trim or cutting up my 900 mile new truck because the tire place won't return em. 

The 295 60 20 ridge grappler is noted at a 34 11.50 20 on  few places like Ebay.   But the 275 65 is a 34.09 x11 and is a few hundred cheaper for a set...so I'm not sure what to do.   

On a second note... I have a straight axled 03 2500hd on 37s with a supercharged 408 stroke so the go big or go home scenario doesn't work for the new 1500..lol

Yea I'm torn on those two sizes now myself. The bfg's MAY fit in the 295/65 but I'm kinda scared now. Don't know how many ship backs I have. LOL. Also so many bad reviews on the wear of the newer bfgs. I even considered dropping back to a 275/65/20 Terra grappler in the non 10 ply version. Close to 20 pounds lighter.

1 hour ago, Flatblack83 said:

Post like that is what I like to see,  i almost just ordered this am 285 65 20 bfg since they run smaller but I would rather not trim or cutting up my 900 mile new truck because the tire place won't return em. 

The 295 60 20 ridge grappler is noted at a 34 11.50 20 on  few places like Ebay.   But the 275 65 is a 34.09 x11 and is a few hundred cheaper for a set...so I'm not sure what to do.   

On a second note... I have a straight axled 03 2500hd on 37s with a supercharged 408 stroke so the go big or go home scenario doesn't work for the new 1500..lol

I have275/65 ridge grapplers on mine and I was scared they’d be too skinny but they look just fine. Plenty of room, in fact i got the tires put on a day before I leveled and I don’t even think they rubbed with stock height. I did drive it pretty easy though.

Edited by AD80

10 hours ago, AD80 said:

I have275/65 ridge grapplers on mine and I was scared they’d be too skinny but they look just fine. Plenty of room, in fact i got the tires put on a day before I leveled and I don’t even think they rubbed with stock height. I did drive it pretty easy though.

Can you measure the height now of those on the truck..?? I'm curious how tall they are.  My stock 275 60s say a 32.99 but barely make 32 on the truck.

13 hours ago, AD80 said:

Could you take a pic of your 275/65's please?

3 hours ago, Flatblack83 said:

Can you measure the height now of those on the truck..?? I'm curious how tall they are.  My stock 275 60s say a 32.99 but barely make 32 on the truck.

Should be about a half inch taller with the 275/65. So lifts the truck a quarter inch. 

7 hours ago, Flatblack83 said:

I think they are around 33 on the truck, so the stock tires should be around 32. They always measure smaller with the weight of the truck on them. They seem to feel more than 1/2 taller when sitting in it. I’m guessing the stock 33s run small and the 34” nittos  run more true to size, if that’s the case, then I’m actually gaining more than it says on paper.