Toyo R/T vs Toyo M/T

I searched for a thread that would provide some feedback on this, but did not find any actual comparison between the two tires. With that said, I would like to hear from those that have owned both of these tires and get their feedback. Could you tell a difference in ride quality? Did the R/T handle better? Did it wear down slower? Did your highway MPG improve? 

Once I lifted my truck, I put on 35x12.5x20 Toyo M/T tires, and in all honesty I really have no complaints. With that said, if the R/T is a more functional daily driver tire then I see no reason to not switch if the benefits are there. 

Appreciate any and all feedback. 

Can't really comment on the comparison you asked for but I have the AT2 Extreme's and I love them.  Quiet and ride great.  I love the look of the MT's prolly my favorite but AT2's are worth a look.  Have been more than solid in the mud this past deer season.

Edited by 4weight

1 hour ago, 4weight said:

Can't really comment on the comparison you asked for but I have the AT2 Extreme's and I love them.  Quiet and ride great.  I love the look of the MT's prolly my favorite but AT2's are worth a look.  Have been more than solid in the mud this past deer season.

Definitely crossed my mind to consider them as well. Need to browse some listed trucks with AT2s to get an idea of how it will look. 

• Like 1